Aeronautical Engineering/carrer report

QUESTION: hello,I need to interview someone who has a bachelor or master of propulsion engineering, Do you have one? if  you have can you please answer these questions. The purpose of this is to have more information about the options I have to continue my career, I am in aeronautics engineering
1) how many hours a week do you work?
2) can you be successful at your job without any help from a coworker?
3)what are the advantages and disadvantages of getting assistance form a coworker?
4)how engaged do you need to be with the public in order to be successful in this career?
5)what do  you have to do keep up with current information? what kind of organizations have you or can you join?
6) how often do you participate in this/these organizations?
7)educational background
8)your work experience in their career as well as in their current job
9)what do you do to keep engaged in their field
10)when are you thinking to retiring?

ANSWER: Sorry, I do not have a degree in propulsion engineering.

QUESTION: sorry, I made a mistake in the question. I mean that I need to interview someone who has a bachelor of science in aerospace or aeronautics. if you have can you please answer the questions above.

1. 40 hours/week
2. No, we work as a team.
3. Exchange of ideas is always helpful.
4. Not very. Our main interaction is through published papers, but we are available to talk to anyone about our work.
5. Various engineering societies such as American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Noise Control Engineering.
6. When there is a technical meeting of interest.
7. B.S.& M.S. in Aeronautical Engineering, U. of Washington - Seattle, graduate work Stanford U.
8. I worked a short time for Boeing, Seattle, the U.S. Army and NASA (38 years).
9. Study published papers, go to technical meetings
10. I retired once, may do it again in a few years.

Aeronautical Engineering

Paul Soderman

Aeronautics, Aerodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Aeroacoustics, Noise Control, Muffler Design, Wind Tunnel Research.... I know nothing about India - do not ask about schools, jobs, application requirements, career choices, etc. for India. Please, no text message verbiage; I prefer full words in full sentences. Thanks.

38 years as research engineer at NASA

B.S. and M.S. Aeronautical Engineering - U. of Washington, Graduate work Standford U.

AIAA Associate Fellow (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)