Aeronautical Engineering/aeronautics

Question
how does the stealth aircraft worked? What is the principle was used in this method?

Answer
Much of the stealth technology is classified and, therefore, unknown to me. But it is safe to assume that the aircraft shape and material are designed for minimum radar return. That is why there are so many sharp surfaces at odd angles. Another critical feature is structure that minimizes the hot exhaust and inlet temperatures from infrared seekers. Some designs have low acoustic signatures. The communication signals are probably very advanced and difficult to read. Beyond that we can only speculate.

Aeronautical Engineering

Paul Soderman