Aeronautical Engineering/Career Advice

My father has worked on aircraft structures for more than twenty years at the same company, and is considering leaving that company. He has worked as an engineer during that time - never as a manager. He's unsure how to find new job opportunities and convey his experience to potential employers in a resume and cover letter. Do you have any advice for him?

He can go on line and get information on how to write a resume and see examples. If he finds one he likes he can copy the style. Resumes should be short and sweet and highlight the persons great experience and strengths. See for resume information and job opportunities.

Aeronautical Engineering

Paul Soderman

Aeronautics, Aerodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Aeroacoustics, Noise Control, Muffler Design, Wind Tunnel Research.... I know nothing about India - do not ask about schools, jobs, application requirements, career choices, etc. for India. Please, no text message verbiage; I prefer full words in full sentences. Thanks.

38 years as research engineer at NASA

B.S. and M.S. Aeronautical Engineering - U. of Washington, Graduate work Standford U.

AIAA Associate Fellow (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)