Aeronautical Engineering/Hi

Question
I have done AS level and waiting for my results and I'm not planning to do A level. I am planning to go to Germany for this aeronautical course and wanted to the requirements to go study there and I'm not a outstanding student scorring A* I'm a average student and I'm getting C grade I have done physics maths And AICT. So can you recommend me any good universities and I'm also looking at universities in Canada. Wht do I need to go ahead.
thank you

Answer
Sorry Karan - I am only familiar with universities in the U.S., of which there are many. But they can be expensive and difficult to get into unless you have a good scholarship and good grades. You should review the website of engineering schools in your country of choice and see enrollment requirements and if financial aid is available. You might consider the U. of British Columbia, or schools in Quebec. But if you only have C grades, you might consider alternate fields of study other than engineering.

Aeronautical Engineering

Paul Soderman