Aerosmith/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Please HELP10/15/2012Ross Viles
  Q: Please if someone thinks they can help... Its about an 11 year old boy who's time is running out. ...
  A: Nikki, Thank you for your question. I sent the below response to customerservice@aeroforceone.com. ...
aerosmith live!8/1/2012Ross Viles
  Q: I am a big fan of aerosmith, and have recently purchased the album, Aerosmith Live. Now, on the ...
  A: Megan, I'm sorry it's taken me a while to respond but I've taken some extra time to try to see if I ...
songwriting credit11/18/2011Ross Viles
  Q: Who is Steven Emspack who is credited of co-writing the song "Somebody" with Steven Tyler on the ...
  A: Chrys, Sorry my response is a bit delayed but it took me a while to find the answer. I managed to ...
Steven tyler sings gospel,and others question9/24/2011Ross Viles
  Q: ..this is me again from Copenhagen...I have these question for you this time... I can understand ...
  A: Birgit-karen, Nice to hear from you again! Sorry for my late response but I took some extra time ...
Total Concerts8/26/2011Ross Viles
  Q: How many total concerts has Aerosmith performed?
  A: Lisa, It would be hard for me to count all the concerts that Aerosmith has done since 1970. ...
Aerosmith Drummer7/28/2011Ross Viles
  Q: I know that Joey Kramer is the drummer for Aerosmith but does the name Larry Griffin sound familiar ...
  A: Cory, Sorry for the delayed response. I did a lot of searching for Larry Griffin and was not able ...
European tour5/19/2011Ross Viles
  Q: I am a Danish woman,and I really like the band Aerosmith,and specially Steven Tyler..I think he is a ...
  A: B-K, Sorry it's taken me some time to get back with you. The last time Aerosmith performed in ...
Dream On Musical Analysis4/27/2011Ross Viles
  Q: I was wondering if you could explain the musical form, harmony, and melody of Aerosmith's "Dream ...
  A: Gina, Unfortunately this question is outside my expertise as I know nothing about sheet music and ...
Rocks album4/25/2011Ross Viles
  Q: Why can't I buy/find the Rocks album anywhere? I can't find it in shops, I can't download it from ...
  A: Don, I'm not sure why you've had such a hard time finding Rocks. I was able to find it on Amazon ...
Walk This Way2/9/2011Ross Viles
  Q: A friend says that she is reading a biography of Aerosmith, and it states that Walk This Way was ...
  A: John, From having read "Walk This Way" several times, I know for a fact that the song "Walk This ...
Aerosmith-influenced bands - ?2/8/2011Ross Viles
  Q: I'm an old geezer (won't tell you how old). Just wondering if you can toss me the names (10 or so) ...
  A: Mark, Aerosmith did influence Buckcherry. Also, Kid Rock, Guns N' Roses, Pink, Metallica, Stone ...
drugs1/24/2011Ross Viles
  Q: hey, i am writing a 16 page report on aerosmith 4 my final in english i am writing abt how they ...
  A: Aaron, Below are the answers to your questions: 1. All of the members of Aerosmith were on drugs ...
Aerosmith song "Face"7/15/2010Ross Viles
  Q: Do you know or think that part of the song "Face" has a bit to do with Cyrinda? It was written ...
  A: Crystal, I apologize that I haven't answered your question yet. I just got back yesterday from ...
marrage proposal7/6/2010Ross Viles
  Q: I would love to have aerosmith play me and my woman's song at a resturant and ask her to marry me ...
  A: Sam, Sorry that I've taken some extra time with your question but I've been trying to provide the ...
Line Up6/23/2010Ross Viles
  Q: Line Up from album Get A Grip was the song that brought me to Aerosmith. When I first wanted to ...
  A: Ratislav, I've done some searching about the version of "Line Up" that you speak of. I know of only ...
United States tour5/7/2010Ross Viles
  Q: When do you think Aerosmith will tour the U.S?
  A: Kendall, Sorry it's taken me some time to get to your question. The only United States venue that ...
Stephen Tyler's scarf3/4/2010Ross Viles
  Q: good day, could you assist me in putting a value on one of Stephen's scarves off his mich stand. I ...
  A: Paul, There's no way that I could know for sure as to how much Steven's scarf would go for. I'm not ...
aerosmith3/2/2010Ross Viles
  Q: Is there a video of the MTV Aerosmith songs?The ones from the era that had Alica Silverstone in ...
  A: There is a video of the MTV Aerosmith songs. The video is called Aerosmith: Big Ones and it's ...
One Way Street2/20/2010Ross Viles
  Q: What is the key of the harmonica Steven plays on One Way Street?
  A: Stuart, Sorry for the slow response. I've had trouble finding the answer to your question as it is ...
Songs1/29/2010Ross Viles
  Q: I recently heard some songs from Aerosmith and I hope you can tell me wich songs from Aerosmith I ...
  A: Yves, It's hard to say what Aerosmith's 10 best songs are because they have so many great hits. ...
Dream On Cover9/7/2009Ross Viles
  Q: In March of 2007 a new artist named Kelly Sweet Released her debut album, and one of the songs was a ...
  A: John, I have no clue as to whether Steven Tyler has heard Kelly Sweet's cover or not. I've been ...
postponed concerts8/7/2009Ross Viles
  Q: I would like to find out why AreoSmith on several concerts have only postponed the event--I was to ...
  A: Carol, The company is refusing to refund your money for those tickets because the concert is going ...
Aerosmith 096/11/2009Ross Viles
  Q: Now that the US tour is underway and Joes's leg is all healed up, and because of a European tour 09 ...
  A: Nathan, At this time, an Aerosmith European tour is just a rumor and no shows outside of the United ...
Steven Tyler in Tulsa3/22/2009Ross Viles
  Q: I recently stayed at a bed & breakfast called The Kennedy Mansion in Tulsa, OK and the owner told us ...
  A: Janet, I can confirm that everything that the owner of the Kennedy Mansion told you with the ...
I don't want to miss a thing3/11/2009Ross Viles
  Q: I have looked on all the web sites and albums that I can think of and I can not find one, can you ...
  A: Kerry, I'm sorry for the slow response but I searched long and hard for a music only version of "I ...
Aerosmith vs Kiss/Fun Question!!3/1/2009Ross Viles
  Q: My wife and I who are in our 40's, constantly have little fun spats about Kiss vs Aerosmith: who is ...
  A: Gary, I am biased towards Aerosmith but even if I wasn't, I'd still go with Aerosmith. Aerosmith ...
Tours1/20/2009Ross Viles
  Q: Do you know if Aerosmith is going on tour in 2009? I;m a huge fan and want to know if they will be ...
  A: Thomas, Aerosmith is supposed to go on tour in 2009. They are SUPPOSEDLY coming out with their new ...
Aerosmith12/20/2008Ross Viles
  Q: Can you please tell me the dates in the 70's when Aerosmith was the headliner at madison Square ...
  A: David, Sorry It's taken me some time to get back with you. I've researched your question quite a ...
Gap Commercial9/20/2008Ross Viles
  Q: A little while back, Steven and Joe did an ad for Gap. Someone said on youtube that they had ...
  A: Cait, The person on You Tube has misled you. The gap commercial that Steven and Joe did is a video ...
steven on oprah9/14/2008Ross Viles
  Q: i have searched everywhere i can think of for the oprah show where steven donated the house in ...
  A: Tanya, I've looked in a lot of places for the clip of Steven on Oprah. I searched YouTube, MySpace, ...
the motorcycle accident9/12/2008Ross Viles
  Q: can you tell me more about steve tylers motorcycle accident? i need a report due on monday. please ...
  A: Javier, Steven Tyler's motorcycle accident (the only motorcycle accident that he's been in that I ...
dream on9/3/2008Ross Viles
  Q: I know that Aerosmith has recorded Dream On more recently than the original version. On Guitar Hero ...
  A: Stacy, I do not know of a recording of "Dream On" that is more recent than their 1973 recording. I ...
2008-09 Tour8/12/2008Ross Viles
  Q: Where are Aerosmiths next Boston appearance.
  A: Lonnie, It is unknown as to when Aerosmith's next concert or appearance in Boston will be given the ...
steven tyler7/10/2008Ross Viles
  Q: why does steven have scarfs on his mic
  A: Edward, In the early 70's, Steven Tyler started putting scarves on his microphone to hide the drugs ...
Date of past tour6/22/2008Ross Viles
  Q: I have a T-shirt from a nine lives tour but do not know the date of the tour. Would like to know. ...
  A: Bev, Click on this wikipedia link which will give you every single date and city from the "Nine ...
aerosmith logo4/27/2008Ross Viles
  Q: What is the connection between the wings on the Aerosmith logo and the band itself??
  A: Rose, The only connection is that the wings are a part of the logo which identifies the band. ...
Aerosmith leather jacket4/13/2008Ross Viles
  Q: I have a brown leather areosmith jacket with chains sown in the shoulders. Do you have any idea ...
  A: James, I'm really not sure what your Aerosmith jacket might go for. I don't know much about ...
aerosmith's fan club pres.2/1/2008Ross Viles
  Q: Cannot open patch to the answer you gave me, I am working from a smart phone to access the internet. ...
  A: I'm not sure on who the former president was. The article says that Robert Falk is Juan Sirrakkah ...
aerosmith's nine lives1/26/2008Ross Viles
  Q: what is the difference between the female cat standing on a multiple headed snake and the male cat ...
  A: The female cat cover was the original front cover of the "Nine Lives" album. Aerosmith decided to ...
AEROSMITH'S NINE LIVES CD1/25/2008Ross Viles
  Q: IS THERE AN EXPLICIT VERSION? IF SO HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CLEAN AND EXPLICIT ...
  A: Freddie, There are two versions of the "Nine Lives" Cd, the clean version and the explicit version. ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5   |  Next       All

Aerosmith

Ross Viles

Top Expert on this page