Aerosmith/Steven Tyler in Tulsa

MichW wrote at 2015-11-06 14:04:22
I am the current owner of The Kennedy Mansion & I was researching this rumor myself. If either of you have any further info it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Joey wrote at 2016-03-21 16:21:33
Yes, Dana did live there with her then ex-husband, baby daddy.  I think his name was Lanny.  I met them while working at Buttons in the early 1990s and they invited me to a party at the house. They were super friendly hosts.  I played foosball with Dana and Lanny's band played.  

Ross Viles

I can answer most questions about Aerosmith, including things like their albums, shows they`ve done, information about the band members, songs, etc.

A lot of experience. I've read books and have followed the band for 13 years now, ever since I was little. I thoroughly know their music, music videos, personal information about the members, the band's history, live shows they've done, and their songs. I've also attended two of their live shows.