Aerospace/Aviation/Aerospace MBA

Question
Hello This is rohit from INDIA. I have done my engineering in Aeronautical. I am write now working for a organization since 2 years. I would like to peruse Aerospace MBA. Can you please suggest me is the Aerospace MBA good option for a guy like me from engineering background.

what are the good B schools that offer this programs

Thanks & regards,
Rohit

Answer
Dear Rohit:

The Aviaton or Aerospace MBA is a good option for anyone who wants to work on the business side of aviation.  This degree will give you both more theoretical background in business as well as some additional coursework/ background in aviation (non-aerospace engineering background).  The value added of the degree is that it gives you an additional perspective on the aviation industry, especially from a finance perspective as well as from a management and business perspective (rather than an engineering or design perspective).

There are a number of good schools that offer the MBA in aviation or aerospace including:

USA

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL

University of Tennessee at Knoxville

Dowling College, Oakdale, NY

Daniel Webster College, Nashua, New Hampshire

AUSTRALIA

Griffith University

INDIA

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dheradun

UAE

Emirates Aviation College

I hope that this list of schools helps you toward your goal.  I wish you the best in your pursuit of your aviation career goals.

Sincerely,

David A. NewMyer

Aerospace/Aviation

David A. NewMyer