Aerospace/Aviation/Fuel stations for Commercial airplanes.

Question
Dear D. Norkus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane_Service_Station

Do fuel stations are available to the commercial airplanes at the airports facility where airplanes do take off and landing ?.

Are there special planes for the same to do this refueling which has the storage facility ?.

It will be very rare that the fuel stations at the airports can exhaust for filling fuel for the airplanes ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
[Are] fuel stations... available to...commercial airplanes at ...airports.....where airplanes....take off and [land]?
Yes, almost always unless it is a remote or alternate airport.. 

This question does not make sense.

Yes, it is very rare for a fueling company, especilly one servicing commercial operations, to run out of jet A.

Aerospace/Aviation

D. Norkus