Aerospace/Aviation/High school subjects to be a aviation engineer

Question
I am a student of class 11. I want to be a aviation engineer in future. In high school my subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, computer application.
   My question is-Is these subjects are suitable to be a aviation engineer in future?

Answer
Tiasa:

Yes, you have selected a good mix of classes to prepare for aerospace or aviation engineering.  As you may know, aviation or aerospace engineers are people who work on the design side of aviation, working either for an aviation manufacturer (like Boeing or Lockheed Martin) or for a a government agency (like the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or the Federal Aviation Administration).

Since you are in the 11th grade, you will need to investigate those post-secondary institutions that you might want to attend to further your studies.  Check their websites and ask their admissions offices what THEY are looking for from you as an applicant to their programs.

Best of luck to you in the pursuit of a career in aviation and aerospace engineering,

David A. NewMyer

Aerospace/Aviation

David A. NewMyer