Affleck, Ben/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
girls1/27/2005Amanda
  Q: who are the girls ben has dated? get beck to me soon its for school.
  A: Sorry I haven't replied I've been busy. If you still need the info he is currently dating Jennifer ...
About Ben's family8/12/2004Amanda
  Q: I asked her why no one knew about her and she told me that her Mom wants to keep her protected so ...
  A: I'm not to sure because even if Chris wanted to hide her from everyone else, we would still know ...
PGL's Message Board4/23/2003GiSeLLe =)
  Q: First off, excuse me for my poor English command since I'm a Japanese living in Japan. I hope you ...
  A: Hey Atsuko! first and foremost i have to say that you speak very good english =) Unfortunately, i ...
What did they say?3/16/2003Katie
  Q: It's been a while since I asked questions last time and I'm back. There has been tons of gossips ...
  A: First of all, it's a pleasure to hear from you again, I'm always happy to answer your questions! ...
The Sum Of All Fears2/21/2003Kristen
  Q: In the white house sence at the end ( with the two presidents speaking)when they pull back the ...
  A: Hey Greg, how's it going? As far as the scene you are referring to in "The Sum of All Fears", I ...
Wall Calendar11/7/2002Katie
  Q: Do you know if I can get hold of a 2003 wall calendar of Ben Affleck? If so which company makes ...
  A: I don't know specifically where you could get a Ben Affleck wall calendar. I do know how hard it is ...
Wall Calendar11/7/2002sarah
  A: i am so sorry that i haven't responded before now but my house caught on fire and i haven't had a ...
The people who have worked around Ben.10/25/2002GiSeLLe =)
  Q: I know that Ben worked along side Josh Hartnett in Pearl Harbour. I absolutely adore the film and ...
  A: Hey Kirstie! well from what i've heard, Ben and Josh got along just fine,and became friends.Ben ...
Ben's Personal Life10/20/2002sarah
  Q: Sarah, I heard that Ben a JLo are getting married on February 14, in Puerto Rico. I was wondering ...
  A: excuse the delay -- had a fire in my house this weekend. rumors abound of a february wedding but no ...
Ben's Screenwriting Training9/27/2002sarah
  Q: Sorry to bother you, but when I haven't been able to find this information on my own (admittedly I ...
  A: i'm so sorry to have taken so long to repond to you, but i went out of town for a brief (too brief!! ...
personal information8/26/2002Amanda
  Q: What truth is there to rumours of J-Lo/Affleck romance? What does he like to drink? How much say ...
  A: Ben and J.Lo are dating they have been since late July. He drinks water and diet soda and before ...
Ben And JLO8/5/2002GiSeLLe =)
  Q: OK, I'm really confused WHo is Jennifer Loppez dating? Could you tell me if it''s Ben or are they ...
  A: Hey Louise! oh boy, The Jlo/ben rumor. Apparently it is true. I don't know what your opinion is on ...
Ben of course7/16/2002GiSeLLe =)
  Q: I would like to no about bens current personal life....manly being relationships and what he has ...
  A: Hey Hannah! Ben's personal life has been very confusing lately. There are rumours going around that ...
GAY? BI? STRAIGHT?7/15/2002GiSeLLe =)
  Q: That pretty much says it all. I believe he is at the least BI--a little more to the gay than to the ...
  A: well from what i know Ben is straight.But then again you can't tell what a celebrity really is. of ...
Ben's College Education7/14/2002Kristen
  Q: I was wondering if Ben went to occidental college for his undergraduate degree, and if not, do you ...
  A: Hey Gwen, how's it going? Ben never received a college degree. He attended the University of Vermont ...
Ben Affleck website7/4/2002Katie
  Q: Do you know if Ben hosts a personal interactive website? There are so many "official" webistes but I ...
  A: Ben used to host a site of his own (affleck.com) where he would post on it's message board ...

Page:    1 

Affleck, Ben