Africa/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
first trip to Ghana1/17/2013Bernard Ting
  Q: Good morning, Bernard, I appreciate your time. Another priest and I will be visiting Ghana this ...
  A: Fr. Dietrich, Yes you will need visas for all the countries you'll be visiting and you should get ...
female arest8/31/2012Bernard Ting
  Q: on her way to visit me here in the us, if so how do i go about getting her out, someone is asking me ...
  A: Johnnie, Most likely you are the victim of what we call a 419 scam. I have a couple of questions ...
Slavery in Africa2/16/2012Ernest Tufft
  Q: 500,000 blacks are slaves in Africa's Mauritania: Are we their hope?
  A: I wasn't aware if this fact in terms of numbers, and so I guess spreading the word of the despair is ...
Travelling to EU7/14/2011Bernard Ting
  Q: I have a friend I met online and she wants to come to live to the Europe - Czech republic. She has ...
  A: There is absolutely no requirement whatsoever for someone traveling out of Ghana to have any ...
customs at accra airport4/20/2011Bernard Ting
  Q: would there be any reason for the passport of an individual to be taken by the customs officials and ...
  A: There really should be no reason for anyone to take your passport and not return it unless there's ...
customs at the airport accra4/18/2011Bernard Ting
  Q: I am aware that customs is where you need to show your passport and declare items that you have ...
  A: Once you arrive at Kotoka International Airport (KIA), you must show your passport and ticket to get ...
online airflight booking3/29/2011Bernard Ting
  Q: I have been told if booking an online for a flight from accra to the usa that there is a delay of ...
  A: I have booked Delta flights from Accra to JFK through their website before and had no problems. Make ...
visa's2/20/2011Bernard Ting
  Q: wondering about the cost of business visa for a US citizen--I have heard that it is $2000 USD for 30 ...
  A: All visas issued by the Ghanaian Embassy are business visas and should cost less than $100. All ...
visit to garden route2/19/2011Vicky Stirling
  Q: we are planning a 7 night visit to south Africa and planned to stay in cape town.what would be the ...
  A: sorry I have been on holiday and just back today. Your best way is to drive along the garden route, ...
Ghana1/11/2011Ernest Tufft
  Q: I am 28 years old African American and I have traveled to France, Italy, Switzerland, China, Japan, ...
  A: Vincent The misperception that Americans have about travel abroad is that other countries, poor ...
Africa Travel1/11/2011Vicky Stirling
  Q: I have been to Europe, North America, and Asia to a few countries for fun. I am 28 years old, ...
  A: What country in the world can you go to and not worry about crime!?? You can travel anywhere in ...
African mask11/17/2010Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: I have had a mask in my possession for over 25 years but I know nothing about it. It has lots of ...
  A: Sorry, out of my ekspertise. Maybe check on ebay or similar sites. If it is from africa it is more ...
web cams4/20/2010Ernest Tufft
  Q: hi i want to travel to Nigeria and i want to stay in touch with people at home and they want to see ...
  A: I'm not the last word on this issue, but a quick Google on this topic reveals that cell phones are ...
Travel Writing4/8/2010Vicky Stirling
  Q: I hope to hone my writing skills and wish to concentrate on travel writing some time . Any ideas or ...
  A: You could write about Community Conservation and Tourism The flooding in Samburu area of Kenya last ...
booty shaking in african dance12/7/2009Bernard Ting
  Q: i'm a 17 year old girl and i'm in grade 12 in high school. i'm doing a school project on booty ...
  A: Wow ! What a question. Although this is really out of my area of expertise, I will try to answer it ...
booty shaking in african dance12/7/2009Ernest Tufft
  A: Sorry Keisha if I'm late with this. I have been traveling during the holidays. I think you may be ...
Employment10/16/2009Bernard Ting
  Q: I visited Ghana in the summer. I fell in love with Accra. I am wanting to move to Ghana and make a ...
  A: Finding a job as a medical secretary or medical office assistant shouldn't be too difficult in ...
Africa7/13/2009Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: My friend and I are planning to travel to Africa next summer as part of our Gap Year. We are ...
  A: Sorry, I didn't get to you sooner. I have just moved. Anyway, Ethopia I don't know if you find any 4 ...
southern africa5/17/2009Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: my son is a peace corps volunteer in Mozambique. We (me, my husband, and our other son) can visit ...
  A: Question 1 Tough choice... Botswana you can combine with Namibia. Northern part. Remember ...
african civilizations4/29/2009Ernest Tufft
  Q: what are the names of civilizations in Africa and how many are there?
  A: Dill, I've not the time to write about all of Africa, the oldest continent in terms of culture, and ...
Egyptian Pyramids and Slanted angles3/18/2009Ernest Tufft
  Q: Why did the Egyptians build pyramids with an angle of elevation of about 44 or 52. What was the ...
  A: I'm not sure about the question you are asking as each of the pyramids, at Giza, Saqqara, and ...
African dress3/3/2009Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: I am a student at Lincoln University in PA, and i have to do a research project on a subject ...
  A: I don't know what a 'African American dress - code' looks like. Remember that Africa is a big ...
Africa book --2/11/2009Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: my father traveled around Africa for 3 years and has written a book. It's been published and is ...
  A: Sorry, cant' help you.I suggest that you can get reviews published in magazines across Africa. I ...
travel from Ghana to Morocco1/31/2009Ernest Tufft
  Q: I am trying to travel from Ghana to Morocco overland and then onto Spain. I want to do it with out ...
  A: I'm on my iPhone, so this will be brief. The answer is yes to all your questions. You must do ...
Namibia1/9/2009Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: How have things changed in Namibia over the past 10 years for tourism? Do you guide there? How well ...
  A: I haven't been to Namibia for about the last 5 years, because I am staying in Denmark now. Birding ...
trans africa12/15/2008Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: I am in south africa at the moment and planning to take a bmw 7 series to London.Will go west coast ...
  A: I have done a trans africa (up + down)(east ) Kenya . tanzania . Ethopia ext. I have met people ...
Secret Zulu Mask12/5/2008Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: I have obtained a South African "secret" mask and I have attached a picture in hopes that you may ...
  A: Sorry, can't help you on this topic. I know through my travels I saw lots of different types. The ...
Marriage license11/8/2008Karen Lotter
  Q: I was married in Kano, Nigeria in 1956 and need a copy of the marriage certificate. Is there any ...
  A: I suggest you contact one of the Nigerian Missions - Embassies or consulates abroad. I'm adding a ...
return ticket - voluntary work10/20/2008Vicky Stirling
  Q: We (I am 55 and hubby 62) are travelling to South Arica in March for an intitial year's voluntary ...
  A: I think if you make sure its a ticket that can be changed so make sure its NOT a non refundable no ...
West African Visas9/17/2008Ernest Tufft
  Q: One of your previous answers talked about visas for Ghana to Senegal. I'd like to do Togo to ...
  A: Matt, Thanks for the question. I don't fully understand your plan, and actually I'm not an expert ...
African village that has "evolved" method of behavior correction9/15/2008Karen Lotter
  Q: I read of a village in Africa where the residents punish misbehaviors in a really unusual way: they ...
  A: I have never heard of this, but that does not mean that it doesn't exist. It just sounds a bit ...
Insurance9/4/2008Vicky Stirling
  Q: My question is.. Is life insurance or any other type of insurance mandatory to have in order to fly ...
  A: I am british so dont know the ins and outs of what happens in America but it sounds rubbish to me. I ...
Public Group Sex8/30/2008Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: I'm an 18 year old black girl and I wasn't born in Africa but my parents were. So, I went to Africa ...
  A: Sorry, I wasn't in Nigeria, so I don't know any of the culture. Maybe they were just horny like some ...
Public Group Sex8/30/2008Ernest Tufft
  A: Lilly, Thank you for the very interesting question. I'm not an expert on African sexual behavior, ...
length of stay in Ghana on a visa8/11/2008Ernest Tufft
  Q: How long can I stay on a visitor's visa in Ghana? My wife and I are interested in spending two ...
  A: Off hand, I can't answer this question, but the answer can be readily found on the consulate website ...
Africa for as long as possible8/4/2008Karen Lotter
  Q: I would be travelling alone and would like to stretch my 5000 budget as far as possible. How long ...
  A: I think you need to give me a bit more info before I can give you an answer. Like: What age are ...
old civilization7/10/2008Ernest Tufft
  Q: plesse can you help me to know about the old Egypt civilization thank you
  A: You are correct in including the ancient Egyptian civilization under the category of Africa. Egypt ...
morocco6/17/2008Vicky Stirling
  Q: My girlfriend and I are flying into Tangier (Morocco) at the beginning of June and plan to travel ...
  A: It depends if you are hiring a car or taking trains? Ouladia is a very nice little fishing village ...
Tuaregs6/5/2008Karen Lotter
  Q: What are some of the Tuareg ceremonies and what do they do in the ceremonies?
  A: I'm really sorry that I'm no expert on Tuareg ceremonies. But I can point you to three websites with ...
africa in december5/19/2008Ruard Ganzevoort
  Q: me and my dad want to go to africa this december, now we thought abou tanzania, kenya and namibia. ...
  A: It is hot in December. Specially in December. I was in Etosha(namibia game park) once in december ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3   |  Next       All

Africa