African -American History/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Mali Empire / Sundiata sources of legitimacy12/8/2013Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: I am writing an essay on the source of legitimacy of leadership in the Mali Empire using information ...
  A: It would be much simpler to research the illegitimacy of the so called British Monarchy then to ...
African history6/28/2013Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: Kwame Adouaw. What were the Africans good at, before getting enslaved? (Their art, medical skills, ...
  A: Africans are good at everything. Because everyone came from the loins of Africans. If you are from ...
Writing & Literature in Sub-Saharan Africa6/27/2013Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: Dr. Kwame Adouaw, I am curious about the historical writing systems and literature of Sub-Saharan ...
  A: I admire your innocence and yes you are misinformed. Most writings that have been credited to other ...
The trans-atlantic slave trade5/20/2013Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: I am writing a year 8 history assignment and have come to my conclusion, I have two questions to ask ...
  A: Yes! Don't assume that your conclusion is accurate or factual. The number of enslaved Africans has ...
Rosa Parks5/2/2013Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: How did Rosa Parks impact our society today?
  A: In my opinion Mrs. Rosa Parks did not impact this society she simply created an agitation that ...
African american history2/14/2012Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: how did the Atlantic slave trade fuel England industrial revelation in the eighteenth century?
  A: The Trans/Atlantic did not fuel any revolution in England. There had been contributions to English ...
Frederick Douglass1/23/2012Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: "Any attempt now to separate the freedom of the slave from the victory of Government; any attempt to ...
  A: This was a quote from Mr. Frederick Douglas during a speech before the organizers of the Freedman's ...
The Civil Rights Movement1/14/2012Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: I was wondering if you knew how Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks, and the NAACP contributed to the ...
  A: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr was the head of a civil rights organization called the S.C.L.C. (Southern ...
middle passage10/24/2011Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD
  Q: I am doing an assessment in humanities and I need to find out why some Africans sold other Africans ...
  A: It is often difficult to ascertain why someone does anything. Nevertheless, being a descendent of ...
Lowdnes County, AL Study (1898 - 1904)2/26/2008Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: What is the chance of W.E.B. Dubois' Lowdnes County, AL 500 page scientific study from 1898 - 1904 ...
  A: You might want to check with the Ghanaian government since that is where Dr. Dubois spent his later ...
African-Americans vs. women2/18/2008Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: is there a pattern as to how a women gains social acceptance before/after an African-American? I am ...
  A: There is no formal pattern relative to your question. European males who dominated the society until ...
Western Asia and Egypt1/28/2008Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: which part of people lived in the region called the levant?
  A: You are obviously uninformed about Northeast African. this region currently known as the Middle East ...
%11/30/2007Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: I am trying to find this but I cant. Is the % of African Amwecans rising,falling or staying the ...
  A: What is an African American? Do you mean an African in America? If so, the percentage can never drop ...
African art11/8/2007Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: Which African produced musical instuments as art work? Was it Ancient Kingdom, The Ottoman Empire, ...
  A: According to Biblical history it was the descendants of Cain the son of the Adams in Genesis chapter ...
Who were called Yankees?10/5/2007Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: In the novel "Gone with the wind", there is a reference to war of southerners with the Yankees. I ...
  A: The novel that you make reference to is not a historical document. Therefore, if you are rising ...
western asia and egypt9/16/2007Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: what role did geography play in the development of mesopotamia civilization?
  A: First of all there is not such place as Western Asia and Egypt (Kemet) has been misrepresented as ...
us history8/14/2007Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: what rights did the fourteenth and fifteenth amendments gurantee for african americans?
  A: What is this, a quiz? The 14th and 15th amendments to the United States Constitution read as ...
  Q: how did the republican governments change leigslation in southern?
  A: There was a group of northerners called the radical Republicans lead by Senator Thaddeus Stevens and ...
us history8/12/2007Dr. Kevin L Young, MA, ThM, PhD
  Q: how did the Jim Crow laws affect African Americans?
  A: It wold depend upon the individual and their social status in US society during the Jim Crow era. ...

Page:    1 

African -American History