African -American History/Rosa Parks

Question
How did Rosa Parks impact our society today?

Answer
In my opinion Mrs. Rosa Parks did not impact this society she simply created an agitation that became an irritation for the European racist in the United States. In order to pacify these racist underpinnings, the Civil Rights movement made sacrificial lambs out of the participants.
Under this programmed and calculated slaughter of the participants in the marches and other events facilitated by the Civil Rights movement, Mrs Parks became the focal point although hers was the second incident in Montgomery Alabama.

African -American History

Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD