African -American History/The trans-atlantic slave trade

Question
I am writing a year 8 history assignment and have come to my conclusion, I have two questions to ask you. Firstly how many slaves were freed during the trans-Atlantic slave trade and also do you have any goo ideas on how to write a successful conclusion?
Thank you I am very grateful,
Louise

Answer
Yes! Don't assume that your conclusion is accurate or factual. The number of enslaved Africans has been estimated to be as high as 100 million taken during the 440 year enslavement. Secondly, make your conclusion very general as I suppose that you haven't travelled extensively enough to bring a reasonable inference to your conclusion. Remember that the people were not willing participants which is to say, they were enslaved. Not born as slaves.

African -American History

Dr. Kwame Adouaw, ThM, PhD