Aging/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Scared of the Aging Process it aches5/26/2014David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: Desperately hanging onto the years here, I'm finding that as I'm getting older the things that I ...
  A: One fact of life that took me a long time to accept; EVERYTHING CHANGES. When I turned age 60, I ...
age,ocular migraines and fear of death5/24/2014David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I am a 60 year old lady who suffers from panic disorder also low b12 and sometimes iron, I have ...
  A: First realize that ALL of us are terrified. The reason for that is the news; we are bombarded with ...
Weekend couch potato?4/13/2014David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I am 55, in pretty good health. Overweight, but it is coming down with a good diet, and a daily ...
  A: Hey Bud You EARNED the weekend off. Just make sure you are doing things with your wife on the ...
scared2/14/2014David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: So for the past month and a week or so i have been over thinking about how much time i have left ...
  A: When people lived in the 1900's, they lived about 35 years, and then they were dead. So they were ...
FORGOT SOMETHING2/9/2014David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that a young person can forget how to do ...
  A: Our memories are like a two drawer file cabinet. In one 'cabinet,' things we remember and do all the ...
Why do old people wave slowly?9/24/2013David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: My six-year-old son is going through a rather inquisitive phase: some of his latest questions ...
  A: Ben Please tell your son to keep asking questions. I am 61 and I am STILL asking questions about ...
No sex?9/15/2013David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: David, I am 55. In god general health, but taking medications for depression and hypertension. In ...
  A: Great question!! Stress is causing your depression and hypertension. Caused by lowering metabolism. ...
age difference8/23/2013David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: my husband and I have been married for 18 yrs. I am 40 and he is going to be 62. I live in constant ...
  A: Congratulations on your 18 years of marriage. You two are lucky to have found each other. As for ...
Laser treatment8/18/2013David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I have been thinking of taking laser skin resurfacing to remove fine lines on my face. I am 45 years ...
  A: Swollen skin. Burning. Difficulty sleeping. Avoid all sunlight for several days. Instead, massage ...
Anti aging cream for Men7/9/2013David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: My husband need to use anti againg cream for eye and face.His health care provider suggested him to ...
  A: I could not find much on this web page. But yes, it contains collagen. I looked on the internet for ...
Is my youth over? I'm nearly 30!6/12/2013David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I'm terrified of becoming old and a spinster woman!? At what age is a woman past her ...
  A: My first advice is; 'stop-beating-up-your-soul.' Others will be more than happy to do it for you. ...
40 and libido4/2/2013David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I turned 40 in December and I really have no one to ask about this. It seems like I have been ...
  A: It is hormones in our body. As we grow older, our hormone production drops. So erections get less ...
Knee Joint and Associated Muscle Pain1/11/2013Christopher Pinckley
  Q: "I am an old man(65 year).I am very fond of walking,but presently constrained for the following I ...
  A: Sonulingam. First, let me say that I am not a Medical Doctor so my advice is not 'medical' in ...
Knee Pain and Related Muscle Pain1/11/2013David Dickeson, A.S.
  A: I, personally, do not like any form of pain. It is not for me. Let others do "no pain, no gain." ...
Desire for playing sports1/6/2013Christopher Pinckley
  Q: Christopher I am 54. I have no major health issues, apart from being moderately overweight. I used ...
  A: Hey Barry, I appreciate your inquiry and willingness to explore the limits and potential boundaries ...
tiredness and aging11/19/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: I'm a 61 year old male, non-smoker, not overweight, I've never been a high energy person, but in ...
  A: happy to help you here. First let me ask you, do you drink coffee? I have found that after a ...
muscle weight?10/24/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: Christopher Getting back to my last question, I am still making progress slimming down-I have gone ...
  A: Yep, looks like you already answered your own question Bud. Quit weights, hit cardio. Maybe do ...
ideal weight?10/12/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: Christopher I am 53. I have finally found a good formula to lose weight after lots of 'fads'. I am ...
  A: Hey bud, no worries I don't require pics. First thing, never pay attention to the BMI thing. It's ...
Height10/10/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: Iam nearly 20 years old and i am 5'8! Can i still grow a few inches by doing some stretch exercises?
  A: It will not hurt. I am not sure it will be a few inches, though. By age 21, we have completely grown ...
paleo diet9/10/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: what is your opinion of the paleo diet ? there are many variations, but the premise common to them ...
  A: Hey there Gibilator, I think that the paleo diet is better than most, that's for sure! I happen to ...
exercise7/18/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I used to be very active, I did kickboxing 9 hours a week, and spin bike another 2-3...In the last ...
  A: Definitely do the bike. Do it right after you wake up, before you eat. 5-15 minutes a day is all you ...
Medical Alert Systems7/13/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: Can you provide any suggestions on how to shop for the right device? My Father fell yesterday and ...
  A: Damn. 9 hours? That would be really painful even for a young person. I hope he will be ok. Going ...
advice7/12/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: I've seen a question or two here about trucking For a motorcoach operator what kind of things or a ...
  A: Hey there, it's most likely as a result of sitting and being sedentary for hours and hours at a ...
Aging6/13/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: David - Your text caught my eye. Particularly your description that aging "is a terrible disease you ...
  A: Hey! Do you know why Rogaine works? It increases blood flow to the scalp. Better circulation, hair ...
aging6/13/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: 58 year old Australian women here,I have a terrible fear of death,My muscles and body are still in ...
  A: I agree with you. "Growing Old, Gracefully" is a lot of b.s. A body falling apart is anything but ...
aging5/19/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: First of all I want to say that you are doing good work and you are delivering fruitful information ...
  A: there are many herbal products that will help to lessen the 'aging process'. But mostly, the best ...
A complicated case ....5/14/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I've suffered from high body temperature started in February. I made a urine culture and found ...
  A: Sounds like your metabolism is slowing down. So the blood is pooling in your feet and legs. There ...
A complicated case ..5/14/2012Christopher Pinckley
  A: I'm very sorry that you are going through all of this pain and suffering. Although I am not a ...
how to get more energy4/21/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: How can I increase my energy? I am a healthy woman in my 60s. I have no health problems, am not ...
  A: Hey Jo, happy to help here. So, from the outside this might appear puzzling, but often upon ...
aging4/21/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: How can I increase my stamina? I am a healthy woman in my 60s. I have no health problems, am not ...
  A: Blame it on lower metabolism. As we get older, our metabolism slows down. Very slowly, but it just ...
age difference 24/21/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: If age of a virgin man is fifty, and he wants to marry a virgin girl of age eighteen, then what ...
  A: If both the man, and the woman, recognize the age difference of the man, and the woman. The man, ...
age difference4/21/2012Christopher Pinckley
  A: if the nature of your question is based upon physiology and sexuality then you are referring to how ...
Napping lots-normal?4/3/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: I used to be a fat slob with a drinking problem. In the last few years I have become a health nut, ...
  A: Good for you. Life should be lived with good health. People naturally take brief moments of rest. ...
Naps4/3/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: My wives family are all very healthy and long lived. She has a Dad two uncles in their 80's who are ...
  A: Hey bud, sleep and rest are very important when it comes to longevity and health in your body. Naps ...
hi2/14/2012David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: so how did you fight the 'disease' of growing old?
  A: Understand how aging works. When we turn age 18-21, we are completely grown up. What you look at in ...
aging2/6/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: I am 26 year old Indian Boy. Height-6feet & weight-74kg I want to know, what thing we should do to ...
  A: since this is not an email about your private life I turned it to public so that other people can ...
occuupational life expectancy2/5/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: what is the life expectancy of a truck driver, especially a truck driver who has to hump cases ...
  A: Hey Rick, when you say 'hump cases' you are meaning that you have to bring heavy boxes or some such ...
Questions regarding immortality1/30/2012Christopher Pinckley
  Q: This question is actually bunch of questions, so just answer them in order i am asking or mix the ...
  A: I am curious as to whether you have studied the information that you are asking me, or did you ...
Joint Health12/28/2011Christopher Pinckley
  Q: I am 58 and walk or do low impact cardio 5 or 6 days a week. Am I wearing out my hips or knees, or ...
  A: you touched upon a couple of things in one question; the wearing away of bones and joints, and/or ...
avoid aging.12/26/2011David Dickeson, A.S.
  Q: Greetings, I am 26 and I am starting to see little wrinkles! Isn't that too soon to be seeing ...
  A: I see that you are trying! to slow/fight the processes of aging. That is good. It is a lifetime ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5   |  Next       All

Aging

David Dickeson, A.S.

Top Expert on this page