Aging/early greying .. at 14 ??

Hugo wrote at 2013-01-24 20:43:27
The answer posted is pretty nice. However, what discourages me is the part about eating small meals frequently. Where is the evidence that this does anything differently than eating the same foods but in less sittings. Your body digests food better this way? Please cite the source.

Change in hair color at an early age is mostly caused by genetics. In rare cases it can also be caused by malnourishment, however if you're posting on this website then it's probably not that. I'm asian as well and have had white/grey hairs since around 10 or so. Right now my hair is probably around 5-10% grey and I haven't dyed it once. If you really mind then get it dyed, but understand that any unnatural chemical process is not great for your hair health.

Aging

David Dickeson, A.S.