Aging/Age and Muscle growth.....

fredy wrote at 2010-07-09 17:43:23
you seem to be cutting out most carbs but you will need to increse you consumption of beans or add whole grains none of that bleached refined flour stuff so your body can change it into glycogen for your body to use you should also eat eggs their protien has a 100% asorbility rate compred to the 80% of chicken the yolk also provides man fat soluble vitamins and minerals hope this helps

dian jen wrote at 2014-08-24 16:53:57
I respectfully disagree with Mr. Dickeson on aging effect on muscle growth. I am 81, and I have been exercising since I was in the early 50th. I have been able to maintain my well defined muscles, including a six pack, all these years and I am still going strong. I do have to work harder and expect to gain less as I grew older, but that didn't start to happen until I was in my late 70's. I live a healthy lifestyle, which contributes to my healthy metabolism and I think that is what has made the big difference. Besides, I have no sickness or disability of any kind, and I rely on no pills.  

Aging

David Dickeson, A.S.