Aging/Anti aging cream for Men

Question
hello,
My husband need to use anti againg cream for eye and face.His health care provider suggested him to use one with collagen in it.Someone suggested me this cream for him
http://www.dermadoctor.com/categories/anti-aging/wrinkle-revenge-rescue-protect-
But i am not sure if this cream has collagen in it or not.Can you please take a look and suggest me on this or if you can suggest some good antiaging cream for eye and face for Men that would be great too.
thank you

Answer
Hello Shipra

I could not find much on this web page. But yes, it contains collagen.

I looked on the internet for "creams that contain collagen," and found a LOT of non-prescription creams, which are probably lower in cost than the one your husband's doctor prescribed. Something to consider...

You can also; give both of yourselves a vitamin C supplement daily. Collagen is 75% of your skin. Your body makes collagen. Vitamin C helps. Also, increase your daily blood flow with 5 minutes of aerobics exercising. And avoid the sun. Plus, rubbing any cream on your face will increase blood flow (the rubbing, not the cream). Which will increase collagen.

Hope this helps. Thanks for the question.

Aging

David Dickeson, A.S.