Aging/Laser treatment

I have been thinking of taking laser skin resurfacing to remove fine lines on my face. I am 45 years old but looks as if 65. How will i feel during the recovering days after the procedure?

Swollen skin. Burning. Difficulty sleeping. Avoid all sunlight for several days.

Instead, massage your face with your hands twice a day. This will increase circulation and the lines will naturally go away.

I am 66. I have no wrinkles in my face. People think I am 45. No surgery, just daily 5 minute face massage.

David Dickeson, A.S.

At age 33, I began to worry about "turning 40." I decided to do something - anything! - before I was 'over the hill' in life and health. I figured that once you turn "age 40," life was 'over,' and you spend the next 40 years rapidly aging and "falling apart." If you were lucky, the 'blessing' of death would come before it was too late!! I am now 62, retired at age 60 and I am enjoying life more than I ever had. How wrong - mentally - I was! When I became STRONGER - physically - everything got better for me. "Growing old" is NOT a 'natural process.' It is a terrible disease you have to FIGHT each day.

Proper exercise is the answer to "aging well." I have been exercising for 31 years and I have 'first-hand' experience at to what works, and what does not. Especially for older people like myself. Good health does NOT come from sitting in a stuffed chair, 'weightlifting' by lifting soup cans and watching "Murder She Wrote..." This was advised to me by a federal agency for aging seniors! GIVE me a BREAK!! You can also find me on Allexperts under weightlifting and "how to get what you want in life."

I have an Associate of Science Degree in General Business.