Agnosticism/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Is religion harmful?7/18/2008Lucas Werner
  Q: My question is do you believe that religion can be harmful? I too consider myself agnostic, but lean ...
  A: Religion is only harmful it has caused death, destruction, and a general havok to people and the ...
self deliverance1/27/2008Lucas Werner
  Q: Am 88, sick,wealthy,widowed,immensely depressed 50 yrs+. Want to die and leave money to 3 needy ...
  A: Well, Bill, I'm not going to lie to you. This is probably the most challenging question that I have ...
about the existing of this universe1/1/2008Lucas Werner
  Q: hello, i was walking aside of the river , and suddenly i saw a wooden peices falling from the sky ...
  A: Aziz, How do you know the universe was "created"? For all we know an explosion may have occurred in ...
general beliefs of agnostics11/20/2007Lucas Werner
  Q: hey um just been wondering lately what is a general agnostic belief to how the universe came into ...
  A: Sorry for the delay. I just received your question late last night. Depends on the agnostic, what ...
Agnostics11/17/2007Lucas Werner
  Q: any answers to the following queries would be great! What do agnostics believe will happen after ...
  A: What do agnostics believe will happen after they die? Or do they also not know about this? ...
Not Too Sure About This "Religion" Thing...8/19/2007Lucas Werner
  Q: I, just like everyone else in this world, lead a life that is saturated in religious content. ...
  A: All I can really say is that you should stick to your guns and not to believe the hype. There is ...
2012?7/25/2007Lucas Werner
  Q: And was wondering if you had any knowledge on year 2012? i have read many theorys on this and so far ...
  A: 2112 is a great Rush album, I know that. So maybe the Canadian rockers know something we don't. All ...
God and Suffering4/21/2007Lucas Werner
  Q: The question I put before you is if there is God, why is he so cruel. Here are some of my points: ...
  A: 9/11...why so many innocent people have to die because of some fundamentalists. -Such is the nature ...
I hate you2/22/2007Lucas Werner
  Q: Science is just a load of crap that people made up from books. To know life you really live it and ...
  A: Um, yeah. Seriously dude... medicated? Alright, so you believe in vampires, you've seen them and ...
Greetings from one agnostic to another!11/29/2006Lucas Werner
  Q: it's nice to be able to chat with another agnostic: those of us "out of the closet" are so rare it ...
  A: Wow... just wow. You've put a lot of thought into this, Mike. Let me attack this one by one and as ...
How do you know?11/15/2006Lucas Werner
  Q: Lucas, My understanding of agnosticism is that it is the "I don't know" position, correct? If so, ...
  A: I think everyone is an agnostic deep down. Some try to fool themselves by saying they know one way ...
An Email10/7/2006Lucas Werner
  Q: Do you believe in an ultimate truth persay? what do you think or sense of the idea of limitless ...
  A: In a word, possibly. I think there are some fields of reasoning that are boundless and unlimited by ...
Email 19/24/2006Lucas Werner
  Q: I realize I sound like Im just having a conversation with myself here but there are actually a ...
  A: Let's start with the basics. I've had many people describe religion to me as an insurance policy. ...

Page:    1 

Agnosticism