Agoraphobia/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Agoraphobia !9/28/2010Marc Storr
  Q: Greetings, Marc ! I do hope you can possibly help me out. I will try and be as accurate as ...
  A: Sorry for the way you feel man, I've felt isolated and low several times during my life and I know ...
help be more confient4/10/2010Marc Storr
  Q: fear i have suffered from agrophopie throughout my high school years, now that im 17 years old and ...
  A: There are many reasons why someone of your age can feel shy and lacking confidence - some reasons ...
mental health9/13/2009Marc Storr
  Q: I have a friend that seems to present the symptoms of extreme paranoia and anxiety. She is a ...
  A: First, I'd offer an answer to your question but you've already kind of done that yourself - your ...
agoraphobia6/9/2009Marc Storr
  Q: i had agoraphobia form the age of 24 4 about 7years i did not go out but in time i got out and live ...
  A: First things first - you've sorted this problem before, so you have a good chance of being able to ...
depression3/11/2007Stephen Price
  Q: What is the differece between Agoraphobia and Social phobia ? Is clomipramine ok for social phobia ...
  A: The main difference between agoraphobia and social phobia is what the individual is afraid of and ...
agoraphobia10/26/2006Stephen Price
  Q: the doctor has diagnosed that my mum has agoraphobia. can i ask how does this kind of phobia arises, ...
  A: How does agoraphobia develop? Agoraphobia develops through a process called “generalization.” ...

Page:    1 

Agoraphobia