Agriculture/Tumble weed growing in Landscaping

We live in Rochester, MN just moved in - had a ton of Tumble Weed flying around last fall -- seeds are taking over our landscaping - along our shrub lines and other places.   What is the easiest way to get rid of what we are seeing??

I have tumble weeds that grow in my grain that I spray with 2-4-D a herbicide. It will kill the tumble weed and any broad leaf plant. If you have any plant with an oval, round or other than a grass looking leaf stem it will kill it. Other than pulling by hand I don't know of any other means to destroy the plants. I do not know of any herbicide that will just kill tumble weeds.
Good luck, Richard  

Richard Clark

will try to answer questions about soil preparation, sprinkler irrigation, grains, potatoes, mint. Maintaining equipment. Not an expert but will try to help you.

Been farming in Southern Oregon at 4200 foot elevation for 35 years. Make my own decisions of what crops to plant, what and when to fertilizer, irrigation with sprinklers (hand line and wheelline). Maintain my equipment.