Agriculture/Tumble weed growing in Landscaping

Question
We live in Rochester, MN just moved in - had a ton of Tumble Weed flying around last fall -- seeds are taking over our landscaping - along our shrub lines and other places.   What is the easiest way to get rid of what we are seeing??

Answer
Peggy
I have tumble weeds that grow in my grain that I spray with 2-4-D a herbicide. It will kill the tumble weed and any broad leaf plant. If you have any plant with an oval, round or other than a grass looking leaf stem it will kill it. Other than pulling by hand I don't know of any other means to destroy the plants. I do not know of any herbicide that will just kill tumble weeds.
Good luck, Richard  

Agriculture

Richard Clark