Agriculture/Flour mill machine.

Dear Kindred

The flour mill machine Takes wheat as the source raw material and the process converts giving us Flour as output.

Is it possible to reverse the process by designing a machine which will give us wheat from flour?.

Dear Prashant,

The answer is simply, no.  Wheat is a grain that is produced from a living plant.  Flour is the product that results when wheat is milled.  The grain of wheat can be planted and more wheat produced, but once it's milled, it cannot be restored to it's original state.

I wish you well.
Kind Regards,
KD Liz

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I can answer questions in regard to a "basics" approach to agriculture. My husband and I are Messianic missionaries and live on a hobby farmette. We don't have a pesticide or antibiotic on the place. I can answer questions about a simple agricultural lifestyle that affords great independence and abundant tranquility.

Our agricultural methods are Bible based, we use the term Orthodox organic. We live what we teach.

Last Days Survival Handbook, Simply Abundant