Aguilera, Christina/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Stripped Tour4/18/2003Caitlin Lam
  Q: I am going to see Christina at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL on 8/23/03 and I have kind of not ...
  A: Usually the Xposed tickets are much better seats. When I went to the sears tour, I had camped out ...
boyfriend...DoB9/10/2001Lady
  Q: Hey Lady, I have two questions. The first is rather easy: When was Christina A born? The second ...
  A: Hey Benjamin I apologise for the late reply as my computer has been down for a while. Here are the ...
christina aguilera8/29/2001Lady
  Q: what is christinas favorite hobbies? what is her shoe size? how tall is she? what is her favorite ...
  A: Hey Danielle, Here are the answer to your following questions: what is christinas favorite ...
christina aguilera8/28/2001Brooke Stockwell
  Q: wat is christina's mom and dads name and how old are they? how older is christina then brittney ...
  A: OK.... Her parents are Jim and Shelly and am not sure their ages Favorite Food: Meat and potatoes ...
Peircings...1/18/2001Ashley
  Q: I watched TRL today, and they showed a clip from an interview from Christina, and in it she said she ...
  A: Sorry, I can't help you there, her own mother doesn't know, lol! ...
Christina`s Threesome10/19/2000Brooke Stockwell
  Q: Wasup, I am a Disk Jockey and I want the full scoop on the Christina/Fred Durst/Carson Daily Sandal. ...
  A: Hey DJ Bradley! Well the scoop on the alleged Christina/Fred/Carson scandal is this: absolutley ...
boyfriend?8/29/2000Caitlin Lam
  Q: hey i was just wondering if christina had a boyfriend. i heard she was going out with one of her ...
  A: nope, no boyfriend that I know of. But trust me, her dancers are cute! I just went to her concert ...
Come On Over Baby8/16/2000Ashley
  Q: I`ve been looking everywhere for the lyrics to Christina Aguilera`s new single Come On Over Baby. ...
  A: I had them on my site, but since I'm in the process of re-building and lyrics aren't up yet :( , I ...
christina6/19/2000Ashley
  Q: hey, i was wondering if u knew where i could find the lyrics to the spanish version of Genie In A ...
  A: The lyrics to the Spanish version of Genie in a Bottle (as well as the Spanish "I Turn To You) can ...

Page:    1 

Aguilera, Christina