Air Travel/pregnancy travel in airline

Question
My wife have pregnancy at correct 7 months at 27August 2013.we want to travel at 24 Aug 2013  from Agartala to Imphal.give sanction or not sanctiom plz reply me

Answer
Only your wife's obstetrician can allow her to fly. Usually an airline will not allow a woman to fly after a certain number of weeks. Seven months sounds ok, but why would you ask me, a total stranger, when you should ask her doctor? The doctor is the real expert on pregnancy and he can tell you if it's safe for your wife to fly.
My advice: ask her doctor and get a letter from him stating that he thinks it is safe for her to fly. Often airlines will have ready-made firms for the doctor to fill out. Go see her doctor.  

Air Travel

Matthew Smith