Air Travel/Air travel questions

Question
I'm taking a trip in a few weeks and I haven't flown in a few years. I'm curious about a few things so that I don't raise any red flags.

Medications/Supplements: Am I able to take my pill case or will I have to take the individual bottles for my medications and vitamins?

I'm on CPAP therapy for sleep Apnea. I will be gone 5 nights so I have to take it with me. I'm going to try to put it in my bag that I'll need to check (it has a case.) Any better ideas? (seriously, it's been a while since I've flown.)

Also, what about my laptop computer and other electronics for the flight?

I feel like a bit of a rube for asking this, but you don't know unless you ask.

Answer
Dear Ryan,

Please see answers below:

Medications - passengers are allowed to bring medications in pill or other solid form through security screening checkpoints in unlimited amounts, as long as they are screened.

CPAP is allowed through TSA security checkpoints once they have been screened. You remove it form its case (except the facemask and tubes)should inform an officer of the presence of the CPAP and any special requirements before the screening process begins.If the X-ray cannot see through all parts of the CPAP, additional screening by X-ray or other methods may be required.

Laptops and other electronics are also ok. Remove it from its case before screening.

Best Regards and feel welcomed anytime you need.
R. Gomes

Air Travel

Roberto Gomes