Alanis Nadine Morissette/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Purgatorying Lyrics1/23/2008Dana
  Q: .. I would like to know if you have an idea of the meaning of the song " Purgatorying" Her ...
  A: I am sooo sorry, I did not see this in the inbox, and I hardly log-in unless someone sends me a ...
Alanis' site12/15/2007Dana
  Q: I was just checking Alanis' site and turning the pages with the right arrow and found a song "Once" ...
  A: The song is actually titled "Falling Slowly" it is sung by Glen Hansard with Markéta Irglová (not ...
SFIJ5/11/2007Dana
  Q: What are the songs Sympathetic Character, One, Would Not Come, So Pure, and Joining You about? ...
  A: Sorry for the super delay, I did not realize I had a pending question. My site actually answered ...
You Are8/9/2006Dana
  Q: Since I've heard the Alani's song UR I can't stop wondering who is it about. And another lil ...
  A: Sorry for the delay, been busy. Thanks for picking me to answer your Alanis question. You can find ...
Dana, Alanis is coming...5/13/2005Dana
  Q: Dana, Alanis is coming to Atlanta on June 22nd. Can you tell me if this is going to be an acoustic ...
  A: Glad to hear you are going to see her, it should be an awesome acoustic show for you. The tour will ...
No Pressure Over Capuccino...7/20/2004Howard
  Q: ..just one little question...why is "No Pressure Over Capuccino" called like that?...the lyrics have ...
  A: Alanis has never really explained word for word why the song is called "No Pressure Over ...
albums sold7/15/2004Dana
  Q: hey, how many copies of 'feast on scraps', 'under rug swept' and 'so called chaos' have been sold??? ...
  A: Sorry it took ages for me to get back to you, been super busy and didn't know the answer offhand. ...
Address6/16/2004Dana
  Q: Do you know the email address or mailing address of Alanis??? Thank U! Paola
  A: Ciao Paola, The only address out there that goes directly to Alanis is on her website. ...
Sister Blister6/15/2004Howard
  Q: I like Alanis a lot! She's an awesome singer. I'm about to record an album, too, and I get my ...
  A: No one knows for sure who "Sister Blister" was written for. Many assume, based on the lyrics, that ...
Song Interpretations3/18/2004Dana
  Q: Could you please email me interpretations of any songs by Alanis Morrsette that have a religious ...
  A: Sorry for the longest delay! Been really busy here... 2 songs come to mind.. FORGIVEN and BABA. ...
Song Interpretations3/18/2004Howard
  A: Hey Becki, The best example of a religious theme in an Alanis song is in the song "Still", from the ...
This may be quite a strange...3/10/2004Dana
  Q: This may be quite a strange question. I don't want to know about Alanis Morissette directly ...
  A: Let's see if I can assist you with this question... Personally speaking, I am white 27 year old ...
ALANIS12/13/2001Dana
  Q: Has Alanis ever released a Greatest Hits package? Also Dana, would u know anything at all about any ...
  A: Hey there Scott, No I am sorry Alanis has never released a "Greatest Hits" package of any sorts.. ...
CHART HISTORY11/21/2001Dana
  Q: How r u Dana? Do u know any of the peak positions Alanis' albums & singles have ...
  A: Hey Scott, You keep coming up with really good and tough questions :) Okay, let me try my best ...
SALES11/14/2001Dana
  Q: How many copies, worldwide, has each of Alanis' albums sold? Thanks
  A: Hello there, thank u for choosing me to answer your question, muchly appreciated. "How many ...
Hi, I'm a huge Alanis fan...3/14/2001Dana
  Q: I'm a huge Alanis fan as well, but I still have some questions about her. First, is she of French ...
  A: Hello, thank u for writing to me. I hope to help you out.. Yes, she is half french(dad) and half ...
A few Alanis Questions8/7/2000Dana
  Q: I`m a huge Alanis fan and I was recently in one of her concerts on the One Tour (in Ceasarea, ...
  A: That's a very unique name, I love it.. Ok, let me try to answer your questions 'bout Alanis.. 1) ...
Alanis Trivia3/27/2000Dana
  Q: I heard a rumor that the song"You Oughta Know" was written about Dave Coulier, Uncle Joey from Full ...
  A: . I am glad to help at anytime.. Ok, this is a rumor, but has never been denied or accepted by ...

Page:    1 

Alanis Nadine Morissette

Dana

Top Expert on this page