I hope this email finds you well.
        Question.  how much distance dose' a vehicle  travel moving 35 MPH in 43 seconds

Since each mile is equal to 5280 feet, the vehicle travels 184,800 feet in an hour.
Since there are 60 minutes in an hour, we have to divide the distance by 60, giving you 3080 feet per minutes.
We have to divide this number by 60 again to find out the distance in each second, which is 51.333 feet.
Multiply that by the 43 seconds the vehicle is traveling and you get around 2207.333 feet.

So the vehicle travels 2207.333 feet in 43 seconds if it's traveling at 35 MPH.

Hsin Tung

Anything from elementary to high school is fair game. I'm also experienced in standardized testing, such as SAT subject test math level 2, SAT math portion, and AP Calculus exam. The only problems I will have difficulty in are those that have no relevance to Algebra itself such as Geometry and number theory.

I have taken: Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, Math Analysis (Pre-Calculus), and AP Calculus AB. I have received all A's for each year other than one semester in Math Analysis when I was transferring schools. I tutor after school at the library, usually focusing on Algebra for the most part. I am currently studying SAT math, which focuses on the fundamentals of algebra as well as its application.

I am: Officer of Asian club; President of SAFE club; KDE-RC1 Judge

770 on SAT math portion, 5 on AP Calculus Exam, and 750 on SAT subject test math level 2

John's Hopkins CTY award; OOCE Accounting (1st Place); FBLA Sections for Business Calculations (2nd)