Algebra/Algebra 1

Draw an area model demonstrating the product ( 3x + y)(x+2y). Find the product algebraic ally. Explain how the algebraic product verifies the area model.

The model look like 3x+y on top and under there there are four column : 1st - 3rd  label x and the 4th label y and on the side it have x+2y with three row 1st one label x and the other two label y.....
Can you help me with this problem? I need it ASAP

Draw a rectangle.
On the horizontal side, divide the line into two sections.
Label the left side 3x and the right side y.

Divide the vertical side into two line sections.
Label the top one x and the bottom one 2y.

In each of the rectangles, I put in the area.
The sum is seen to be 3x+7xy+2y.  

Scott A Wilson

Any algebraic question you've got. That includes question that are linear, quadratic, exponential, etc.

I have solved story problems, linear equations, parabolic equations. I have also solved some 3rd order equations and equations with multiple variables.

Documents at Boeing in assistance on the manufacturiing floor.

MS at math OSU in mathematics at OSU, 1986. BS at OSU in mathematical sciences (math, statistics, computer science), 1984.

Both my BS and MS degrees were given with honors.

Students in a wide variety of areas since the 80's; over 1,000 of them have been in algebra.