Hi Scott
I am on Allexperts as an expert in Biology and you would expect I would be able to make a simple calculation But I guess I have lost it. My house was appraised at $174,500 which is 35% of the market value. I cannot remember how to find the Market value.

If we are told that something is at 35% of the market value,
we need to divide what the value was by 35%, or 0.35.
That is becouse 100% is the same as 1.

Thus, 174,500/0.35 = $513,235.29.
Rounding to 4 places (since that value at the start only has four places) gives 513,200.

By the way, biology was the only course I ever received a D in.
All other courses I have taken I received a grade of at least a C.

Scott A Wilson

Any algebraic question you've got. That includes question that are linear, quadratic, exponential, etc.

I have solved story problems, linear equations, parabolic equations. I have also solved some 3rd order equations and equations with multiple variables.

Documents at Boeing in assistance on the manufacturiing floor.

MS at math OSU in mathematics at OSU, 1986. BS at OSU in mathematical sciences (math, statistics, computer science), 1984.

Both my BS and MS degrees were given with honors.

Students in a wide variety of areas since the 80's; over 1,000 of them have been in algebra.