Algebra/music

Question
can you help me?

Answer
This says that is from algebra,  but the subject is music.  I am good at both.

It says music, so if there is a question on the piano, I know C, Cm, CAug, CAug7, CDim, CDim7,
and can translate them to any other key, even the sharps and flats.

If it is in algebra, I know lines, polynomials, the quadratic formula, finding intersections, properties of the parabola, absolute values, graphs, Pascal's triangle, and more.

Here is a place on Algebra: http://www.math.com/school/subject2/lessons/S2U1L1DP.html

To get music, is it Free Music, Music Downloads, You Tube Music Videos, Music Notes,
Music Video, Listen To Music, Free Online Christmas Music, etc. or what?

Algebra

Scott A Wilson