can you help me?

This says that is from algebra,  but the subject is music.  I am good at both.

It says music, so if there is a question on the piano, I know C, Cm, CAug, CAug7, CDim, CDim7,
and can translate them to any other key, even the sharps and flats.

If it is in algebra, I know lines, polynomials, the quadratic formula, finding intersections, properties of the parabola, absolute values, graphs, Pascal's triangle, and more.

Here is a place on Algebra:

To get music, is it Free Music, Music Downloads, You Tube Music Videos, Music Notes,
Music Video, Listen To Music, Free Online Christmas Music, etc. or what?

Scott A Wilson

Any algebraic question you've got. That includes question that are linear, quadratic, exponential, etc.

I have solved story problems, linear equations, parabolic equations. I have also solved some 3rd order equations and equations with multiple variables.

Documents at Boeing in assistance on the manufacturiing floor.

MS at math OSU in mathematics at OSU, 1986. BS at OSU in mathematical sciences (math, statistics, computer science), 1984.

Both my BS and MS degrees were given with honors.

Students in a wide variety of areas since the 80's; over 1,000 of them have been in algebra.