Algebra/HELP

Question
hELLO SIR

sIR I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS AN ALGEBRIC EXPRESSION.
PLEASE ANSWER.

Answer
An algebraic expression is one involving some unknown quantity.
Once this quantity is known, a function can be evaluated.

Some example might be f(x) = 9x, where once x is known, f(x) can be determined.

Other examples might be f(x) = 8x + 5 or f(x) = 4x + 5x + 1.

The value of x could be almost anything.  Examples are liters of water, grams of butter, meters of string, milligrams of dirt, mass of a tire, etc.  The function could be anything as well.
It is always dependent on what is input.

For example, it might be the amount of water that is displaced given the number of steel balls that are input when the size of the steel balls is constant and the number are known.  In medicine, it could be the amount needed based on the person's weight.  In physics, it could be how fast an objecti is travelling given how long it has been falling.

Algebra

Scott A Wilson