Algebra/Overload protection for Cable Car - Aerial Lift Tramway.

Dear Prof Scott

Is it possible to design Audible Alarm system for Cable Car which will trigger alarm bells on occurance of exceeding maximum passengers load?.

Yes, and all they would need to do is wire it in to prevent movement if he load is exceeded.
Of course, there might be some reason it needs to move anyway and for that the people who guide the cable cars could be given a special switch to let it go.  The way technology is going, it wouldn't even need to be on the cable car at all.

Scott A Wilson

Any algebraic question you've got. That includes question that are linear, quadratic, exponential, etc.

I have solved story problems, linear equations, parabolic equations. I have also solved some 3rd order equations and equations with multiple variables.

Documents at Boeing in assistance on the manufacturiing floor.

MS at math OSU in mathematics at OSU, 1986. BS at OSU in mathematical sciences (math, statistics, computer science), 1984.

Both my BS and MS degrees were given with honors.

Students in a wide variety of areas since the 80's; over 1,000 of them have been in algebra.