Algebra/A question about proofs in college algebra

The following is a proof of a false theorem, the required from me is to determine the flaw in the arguments

Theorem: Let n be a natural number. Any set of at most n elements numbers contains at most one element.

Corollary: There are no finite sets with more than one element.

Proof of Theorem: Suppose the theorem is false. Let n be the smallest natural number for which it is false. Clearly n doesn't equal 1 since the theorem is true for n = 1. Let S be a set with no more than n elements for which the assertion is false. Since n is the smallest natural number for which the assertion is false, it is true for numbers less than n. So the set S must have exactly n elements. Let the elements of S be x_1, x_2, x_3, ..., x_n . Let T_i be the set containing every element of S except for x_i ; so its elements are

x_1, x_2, x_3, x_4,...., x_{i-1}, x_{i+1},..., x_n
Since each T_i has less elements than S, the assertion must be true of T_i . But then we have

But since this is true for all choices of i, we have with a different choice, say j

Since each of these leaves out only one of the x_k , we see that the two sets of equalities together show that all the x_k are equal. So, all the x_k are all equal. But then the assertion is true of S, contradicting the choice of S.

The flaw in the arguements, when we say that all the elements of T_i are equal, we assume that i is an unique element and no element in S is equal to i, but this could be false.

Am I right? Or there is another flaw?

The flaw is in the hidden assumption that the least such n is 3 or greater. In fact , the least such n is n = 2

If you try to carry out the argument with only two elements in S , Ti and Tj won't have any elements in common to establish the equality. That's where it fails.  

Any questions on High School Algebra, College Algebra, Abstract Algebra. I can help with word problems, solving equations, trigonometry, inequalities, Gaussian Elimination, Linear Algebra, groups, fields, you name it!

Ph.D. in Mathematics, specialist in Algebra. I have taught High School students and college students at three state universities.

Mathematical Association of America. American Mathematical Society.

Regular contributions to the problems section of the American Mathematical Monthly journal.

B.S., M.S., Ph.D.