Alice in Chains/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Would video (studio version)9/2/2012Toni Suzanne Blankenship
  Q: Can you tell me about the back round of the AIC video for the song Would (studio version) and where ...
  A: I can only help in a limited way... As an AIC fan you probably know that Alice performed the songs ...
but not AIC!8/25/2011Toni Suzanne Blankenship
  Q: Around the same time AIC released the song Grind, there was a similar song, I thought was called ...
  A: Sorry to say nothing is coming to mind, but I can narrow down the search for you. Grind was the ...
Man In The Box's video character6/6/2011Toni Suzanne Blankenship
  Q: Suzanne!!!! A doubt that I always had. Is is true that Layne plays the character with his eyes shut ...
  A: ! Hope all is well with you! I had often heard that it is Layne, and even read it somewhere in a ...
A Famous Alice Fan4/24/2011Toni Suzanne Blankenship
  Q: My question is on Bill Clinton being an Alice fan. Is that true? I've read that several times. You ...
  A: Wow!! I am so surprised at your question! I have never come across such a reference in any article ...
Regarding that Metallica with Alice tour7/12/2010Toni Suzanne Blankenship
  Q: My question is on the Hit Parader article named "Alice in Chains Breaking Loose" ...
  A: Sorry for the un-timely reply. Have been out of town. The article in question can be considered as ...
no-alice song sang by Layne6/28/2010Toni Suzanne Blankenship
  Q: There's another song flying over the web called "Blood Tears Little Girl" which seems a really Layne ...
  A: ~ This has long been a quandary for Alice researchers. I have several copies of that same song, ...
Layne Pics8/12/2008Brett Collins
  Q: I dont mean to be disrespectful to Layne or anything...but do you know where I can find any of ...
  A: It will be very hard to find any pics past 96 with Layne. Unless someone he knew posted them on a ...
If Layne Lived....7/17/2008Brett Collins
  Q: If Layne would have lived until right now, July of 2008, what do you think he would be up to? Do you ...
  A: Justin I actually think that Layne knew he was dying. I say that because during the last year he was ...
Jerry and Layne7/7/2008Brett Collins
  Q: I know that Laynes last few years were pretty rough. I know that he did lock himself away from other ...
  A: I'm exactly sure Jerry himself tried to get him help. But I do know that Layne went thru rehab about ...
alice in chains reserch paper5/9/2008Brett Collins
  Q: do you know if the band broke up? do you know what influenced them to start there band? what were ...
  A: . The band never really officially broke up because they wanted Layne to get better and come back. ...
final years of layne staley4/13/2008Brett Collins
  Q: gday Brett, i was wondering if you could give me some info on layne staleys final years circa ...
  A: gday Nick well let's see. There was not much anybody knows what was going on with Layne because he ...
Layne & Demri4/27/2006Brett Collins
  Q: ) I think i have one of those personal questions you may not be able to answer, lol. But i just ...
  A: Carolyn: One thing I love about AIC fans, especially those who were touched by Layne is the love ...
Would?10/14/2004Brett Collins
  Q: What is your ultimate interpretation of the lyrics to the song would? Also, is is true that rooster ...
  A: Eddie Vedder took the singer's position later on, when they changed to Pearl Jam. Would? is a song ...
Supposed Alice In Chains Song..9/14/2004Brett Collins
  Q: A song titled "Blood Tears Little Girl" has been floating around p2p progz for a long time and I was ...
  A: I have never heard of that song before, it is possible that it is a song that they recorded before ...

Page:    1 

Alice in Chains

Toni Suzanne Blankenship

Top Expert on this page