AllExperts.com/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
view answers3/7/2009Katie
  Q: damian
  A: The system posts new questions and answers to the Archive at 1 AM every night. So if you answered ...
Collaborative Answers?3/5/2009Katie
  Q: I know the team here is busy, but I decided I would suggest this because I think it could be useful ...
  A: We have discussed it here and find out that is is not a easy one, since our current data structure ...
possible new category3/2/2009Katie
  Q: I'm one of your experts in the auto insurance claim category. I get a lot of questions about "how ...
  A: 1. There is no minimum number of words or characters requirement for an answer. But for a public ...
How to update expert profile3/1/2009Katie
  Q: how do I edit my expert profile?
  A: Below are the steps to update your profile, including the maximum number of questions you receive ...
Talking to other experts2/27/2009Katie
  Q: I am an Expert. Is there a way to directly contact another Expert on the page/category where I ...
  A: Currently we don't have a tool for the direct communication between experts. We have discussed it ...
Enabling Images in the Cats Category9/30/2007Katie
  Q: can you enable my category or my questions to have a picture attached with them? It would make it so ...
  A: I have added the "Attach an Image" feature to the Cats category. However, if questioners start ...
Duplicate Questions9/28/2007Katie
  Q: In My category I get asked a number of duplicate questions. Is there a way to set up a FAQ page with ...
  A: Great question. Thank you. Not yet. We began work on a Wiki/FAQ feature for each category earlier ...
Rejected Questions, Getting More Details, Attaching Photos9/26/2007Katie
  Q: i received a question that i wanted to answer, but because of lack of information from the ...
  A: Yes. It should be easy for then to send you another question (they can do it the same way they sent ...
Tips or Bonuses?9/18/2007Katie
  Q: This subject may have been previously asked & answered but I was unable to find any reference to it. ...
  A: The subject of tips hasn't come up before, but the subject of pay sites has: ...
an alternative to the term9/17/2007Katie
  Q: Because there is ambiguity about the exact mianing of the term maxed out" as describing the ...
  A: I've forwarded this idea to the rest of the team so we can discuss it at the next meeting. But since ...
Using questions on my own site9/13/2007Katie
  Q: I have my own website: http://www.decorating-vacation-property-for-profit.com/index.html and ...
  A: You don't need to copy them. You can just link to them, they are already published here: ...
Boilerplate Responses9/6/2007Katie
  Q: I've always wondered exactly what gets sent to a Questioner when a question is rejected by an Expert ...
  A: Great___ - indicates the text of the question. Option: Sorry, this is outside my expertise. Email: ...
Image Attachment Feature9/4/2007Katie
  Q: This is a test of a new AllExperts feature which gives users and experts the ability to exchange ...
  A: This is a test of a new AllExperts feature which gives users and experts the ability to exchange ...
Awards and Prizes8/30/2007Katie
  Q: Is there any "awards" or prizes if you're picked for something or win or is it just a "status" ...
  A: I have been working on getting a budget for AllExperts gear (i.e., certificates, hats, mousepads, ...
Banned from AllExperts8/28/2007Katie
  Q: I have answered 900+ questions and I now no longer appear on the experts page for my field. It's ...
  A: Paul. You have been banned from this site for breaking rule number 3. To refresh your memory ... ...
Read Answers?8/20/2007Katie
  Q: I am a new expert (thank you) and I have answered 9 questions but only 2 have read the answers and ...
  A: Of the 3,553 questions asked since Jan 1, 2007 85% were answered 80% of the answers were read and ...
Search Feature in AllExperts.com8/19/2007Katie
  Q: Katie, Recently I sent a question asking about the number of categories allowed an expert. I have ...
  A: Carl. I apologize for the late response. I've been staffed on another About.com project and I find ...
Question Pool8/18/2007Katie
  Q: As a new expert, I am just getting into the groove here. But I do have one question regarding the ...
  A: Brian. I apologize for the late response. I've been staffed on another About.com project and I ...
Several catagories for one person8/17/2007Katie
  Q: Does the number of categories an AllExperts expert belong to have any weight on acceptance? Is ...
  A: Q: Does the number of categories an AllExperts expert belong to have any weight on acceptance? A: ...
Did not get question alert email6/2/2007Katie
  Q: I just became an AllExperts expert. There is a "pending question" shown on my question/answer page, ...
  A: Yes. That question is there for you to answer. You may not have received the email alert because ...
Rash of non-category questions.6/1/2007Katie
  Q: I have had a rash of questions that have absolutely nothing to do with my area of expertise. I know ...
  A: Michelle/Alex/Emma has been fishing on this site for the past week. We've blocked all the email ...
Advertising cloaked as a question5/29/2007Katie
  Q: I've been an expert for quite awhile and this is the first time I've seen this. Someone is asking ...
  A: The question was published to the archive last night - I've removed it. In the future, if you ...
Copyright policy regarding my questions and answers5/27/2007Katie
  Q: My name is Sean Wcisel. I'm an expert in a few computer related categories, and I'm very happy to be ...
  A: Great question. It is not an issue for you to link to the answers on AllExperts and post the ...
Yet Another Ratings Rant5/23/2007Katie
  Q: I got a feedback rating of 6-7-8-9-Y.This was on May 20th or 21st. It came in my email as a negative ...
  A: We will change a rating if we get a request from the questioner. You can contact him/her by clicking ...
Add to this Answer5/23/2007Katie
  Q: I was wondering what happens when I put an answer on "Add to this answer" Does it go to the ...
  A: Your added answer only gets emailed to the questioner if the he/she checked the "tell me when ...
Guru Program?5/21/2007Katie
  Q: I'm an expert on this site and I've been reading some of your troubleshooting answers and noticed ...
  A: The guru program is designed to recognize volunteers for their achievements in their field and their ...
How do I handle weird questions?5/21/2007Katie
  Q: I am a expert in the catorgory of bullies and bullying in the kids section. I have had some rather ...
  A: Please note that you do not have to respond to any question if you don't feel comfortable doing so - ...
Expert Recommendation5/21/2007Katie
  Q: I've looked through the medical experts. I need to ask someone about having shallow cuts on my ...
  A: I recommend a dermatologist: ...
Age Limit in Sex Categories5/17/2007Katie
  Q: I answer questions in the category of 'Masturbation'. I get questions from both males and females. ...
  A: The law sets the age limit at 13 http://www.coppa.org/coppa.htm. However, we want all our experts to ...
Same question to multiple experts makes me look bad5/14/2007Katie
  Q: Katie, something has popped up lately. There are two of us answering questions in boat repair. A ...
  A: The primary goal of the AllExperts system is to get the most helpful answers posted to the archive. ...
Help to sell my books5/12/2007Katie
  Q: Can all experts help me to sell my following 2 books having a new dimensional mathematical models to ...
  A: We are not an e-commerce site. The most I can do is add this text to your expert profile, but I see ...
Odd Questions5/11/2007Katie
  Q: I am an expert in Hospice. I have had three questions from the same individual, each slightly more ...
  A: I've reviewed the questions. I believe the questioner is not a native English speaker and something ...
Being rejected5/10/2007Katie
  Q: I want to volunteer and i feel very qualified in the teen dating issue but i am always rejected how ...
  A: AllExperts volunteers interact with people solely through writing. As such, we are not only looking ...
Disturbing Email from Fellow Expert5/10/2007Katie
  Q: I hate to bother you, but this email upset me. I have read a few of Paul's responses and have found ...
  A: Compared to Paul's question, your response was polite and professional - thank you :). Sounds to me ...
Reader Can Not Find Past Answers5/1/2007Katie
  Q: I answered a question a day or so ago as an expert on "Canada" for travellers. I gave a tip then ...
  A: Funny. The "View Past Answers" link is right below the link she used to submit her questions. ...
Unfair Rating5/1/2007Katie
  Q: I answered a question 3 hours after it was posted and was scored very low for timeliness?? Is there ...
  A: I also think it is an unfair rating. Unfortunately, I can't change ratings unless I get a request ...
Question Pool4/25/2007Katie
  Q: I am an expert from the "Dealing With Crushes" section for teens, and I was wondering, what is the ...
  A: I've been getting a lot of questions about the pool lately, so I've just finished creating a ...
Question Pool - Old Questions4/25/2007Katie
  Q: In some of the categories I help out in, there are questions dating a year back in the pool. I can ...
  A: When a question is moved to the pool, the system emails the original questioner to inform them that ...
Prestige Points?4/24/2007Katie
  Q: As one of the Allexperts.com experts in Massage and Alternative Health, I have always seen the ...
  A: Prestige points exist primarily to guide questioners. Since volunteers get 30 prestige points every ...
Question Pool - Old Questions4/19/2007Katie
  Q: I recently volunteered to become an expert in the rodents-category. There seems to have been a lack ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4   |  Next       All

AllExperts.com