Allaire Homesite/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
PHP form email9/10/2007Mark Jenkins
  Q: I am currently using a contact form on our website that was developed by someone elses long before I ...
  A: As I see it, there is no simple fix for the problem. To format such an email in the way that you ...
Website Creation3/9/2007Mark Jenkins
  Q: I plan to create a website about a rock group. I want people to send their stories as fans. I want ...
  A: I will answer your question by first asking 2 questions of my own. Q1) How much traffic you get ...
Problem with interface9/26/2005Mark Jenkins
  Q: I have a problem with my homesite 4.5.1: When i try to use design editing i receive a popup with the ...
  A: I am not aware of any issues with windows 98SE, there have been problems with windows ME (But that ...
Simple Web Page Design2/15/2005Mark Jenkins
  Q: I work in a small office that has three locations and I'm looking to setup a web page. I know some ...
  A: Sorry for the lateness of this response, but I have been very busy for the last month or so, due to ...
Viewing Homesite-designed pages on the Mac8/10/2004Mark Jenkins
  Q: I designed the website http://www.swingaring.com using Homesite and discovered that the pages look ...
  A: Your problem is well known by web designers such as myself. Basically, different browsers will ...
E-Mail FORM Data6/25/2003Mark Jenkins
  Q: Mark: I created a form for my webpage. I would like the form data to be sent to my E-mail address. ...
  A: The problem is that you have a form that uses "mailto:" which is basically a link that opens your ...
Homesite Design Page2/1/2003Mark Jenkins
  Q: i have Homesite 4.0 and i was just curious, whenever i am working with an applet in the edit tab and ...
  A: I solve this problem by avoiding the design mode altogether. It add spaces and all kinds of other ...
Table formatting10/27/2000Mark Jenkins
  Q: How can I control the width of columns in my tables? I usually put in the width in width="..%" but ...
  A: Your problem is a common one. Not only are you running into trouble with formatting column widths, ...

Page:    1 

Allaire Homesite