Allman Brothers Band/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
RedDog9/29/2006James
  Q: I just came across this thread and love it. There was famous, longtime ol' Rodie with the ABB, Red ...
  A: Yea know who yer talkin bout-they called Brother Duane Sky Dog as u may know--but Red Dog --dont ...
fillmore east DVD8/5/2006James
  Q: I know there are copies of the Brothers 1970 performance at the Fillmore East floating out there ...
  A: They just released some footage taken by Bill Graham(the concert promoter)after his death for yrs ...
Duane Allman7/22/2006James
  Q: I believe the Allman brothers album titled "Eat a Peach" was in memory of Greg's Brother Duane. ...
  A: In a 1970 FM radio broadcast from Atlanta-Duanes only live interview-well that night he told the ...
Related music to Allmans7/11/2006James
  Q: Im just now starting to get into this kind of music from led zeppelin, cream, the doors etc. I ...
  A: So many bands to mention here---1st off Captain Beyond---Hendrix--Stevie ray Vaughn---iron ...
I saw the Allmans in Dallas...5/29/2006James
  Q: I saw the Allmans in Dallas on about the 13th 14th or 15th of September 1971. They mentioned their ...
  A: A damn good question-one I do not have the answer to I must confess--it was show after show and even ...
Guitar on BEGINNINGS3/22/2006James
  Q: James, I was just wondering if you could describe to me whose guitar is who's (Duane or Dicky) on ...
  A: What u have is the 1st ABB and Idlewild South-released later to draw more fans-be sure to get the ...
Free AB concert at Piedmont park 12/692/1/2006James
  Q: I was at the free concert the 1st day I set foot in Atlanta in December 1969. Can you tell me the ...
  A: I am bout 60 miles south of there-and alltho I do recall I do not have an exact answer-I will say ...
Songs at funeral1/17/2005James
  Q: I wonder what songs were performed at Duanes funeral and who they were performed by? I've heard ...
  A: They took Duanes Gibson Les Paul guitar and set it up in front of his casket-this cemetary is the ...
WHERE CAN I FIND THE DVD OF...10/8/2004James
  Q: WHERE CAN I FIND THE DVD OF THE SHOW THE ALLMAN BROTHERS PUT ON IN KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE MONDAY ...
  A: This is so recent I must confess I am at a loss here-U must have been at the show-and if so I know ...
savannah5/28/2003Eddie Solomonson
  Q: I believe Gregg dated Savannah the porn star. Has he every came out and said anything about her? ...
  A: Lucky Gregg! LOL! To the best of my knowledge, nothing has ever been made public about Gregg and ...
Southern Rocks' Country Roots4/19/2002Eddie Solomonson
  Q: I am having a heated and on-going discussion with a (non-musician) friend. He claims to HATE ...
  A: This is a matter of opinion. The Allman Brothers have roots in country music. Dickey's father ( And ...
Duane Allman11/8/2001Eddie Solomonson
  Q: I suspect that he was a drinker and did drugs and that this had something to do with the motorcycle ...
  A: Your suspicions are right. Duane did drink and did drugs. However, the coroner's report said there ...

Page:    1 

Allman Brothers Band