Ally McBeal/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Take me home?1/6/2015merrystar
  Q: The song is on disc 2 of the second season. The words are: take me home. the music is louder ...
  A: I believe the song you are looking for is, in fact, called "Take me Home" and it was originally ...
Ally McBeal Season 1 Music8/30/2013merrystar
  Q: I would like to follow-up on a question posed several years ago: Is there any way to obtain Vonda ...
  A: I'm sorry, but even when the show was still on air the vast majority of the musical numbers were not ...
Larry Paul Song11/9/2012merrystar
  Q: What's the name of the song performed by Larry Paul at the beginning of the 7th Chapter in the ...
  A: The song Larry sings is "Sherry Darling", originally recorded by Bruce Springsteen. While I do not ...
Ally Mcbeal/Sting8/17/2011merrystar
  Q: What were the Sting songs played on the Ally McBeal episode featuring Sting. There was one song ...
  A: The song that Pee Wee Herman and his wife were suing Sting over was "We'll Be Together". The other ...
the musical-almost6/17/2011merrystar
  Q: "he's/she's got the blues". I love the way she sang that song. Any idea where I can get a copy. I ...
  A: Sadly, most of the music from the show was never released in audio format. Many years ago there ...
Music in ally mcbeal, season 2, epidode 1.5/6/2011merrystar
  Q: I would like to identify the music playing in the episode 'The Real World.' It begins just after ...
  A: Most of the instrumental music on the show was written specifically for it by Danny Lux. I can't be ...
SO VERY HARD TO GO...JENNIFER HOLIDAY4/19/2011merrystar
  Q: Has the song ever been recorded by Ms. Holiday. If not is it available anywhere online or if you ...
  A: I don't believe that Ms. Holiday ever recorded any of the music from the show. "So Very Hard to Go" ...
birthday song Lisa Nicole Carson and Jesse Martin1/7/2011merrystar
  Q: Is there a downloadable clip on this? I loved it and have checked youtube but no luck. It was ...
  A: The two songs they sang were actually both songs written by Leiber and Stoller, and recorded by ...
ally mcbeal10/13/2010merrystar
  Q: How did Renee leave on Ally Mcbeal? That is the one episode I missed.
  A: To the best of my knowledge, Renee never really left. Instead, Ally decided to buy a house and move ...
Jennifer Holliday on ally Mcbeal10/6/2010merrystar
  Q: do you know of anyway i can get a copy of all the clips of Jennifer Holliday on the Ally Mcbeal show ...
  A: I'm sorry, but I don't know of anybody who has made a compilation of Jennifer Holliday moments from ...
Song8/10/2010merrystar
  Q: On the episode where ally helps a lady to marry her boyfriend who is in prison there is a song that ...
  A: The song "For Your Love" was originally written and recorded by Ed Townsend. It was a top 20 hit ...
Geocities gone - lyrics page not available7/1/2010merrystar
  Q: I used to often check the merrystar @ geocities pages for the great summaries of seasons episodes ...
  A: Yes I owned those pages. geocities decided to shut down all their websites last year. As the show ...
Dulcinea duet: which season?6/23/2010merrystar
  Q: I'd like to know in which season (and which episode) the "Dulcinea" duet between Ally & her dad ...
  A: In both cases the song is played at the piano. The best I can offer is a summary of the two ...
ally mcbeal5/17/2010merrystar
  Q: I apologize if this is vague. There was an episode in ally mcbeal where ally's boyfriend at the time ...
  A: Your question is not at all too vague. There were actually two songs during that scene, which is ...
Robert Downey Jr. covering Sting4/6/2010merrystar
  Q: I recall an episode where Ally Mcbeal and RDJ's character are at a club-type setting, he's sing the ...
  A: The song is "Every Breath You Take", and the episode you remember is the 4th season episode "Cloudy ...
listening to songs12/9/2009merrystar
  Q: can I listen to all the songs Jennifer holiday song on the ally mcbeal show?
  A: Unfortunately, short of purchasing or renting a complete set of the series DVDs, I don't think there ...
Ally McBeal8/25/2009merrystar
  Q: Is the series currently being aired on any cable channels?
  A: The series is not currently aired on any of the cable channels in my area. However, it is possible ...
singer Anne Murray7/23/2009merrystar
  Q: What year did Anne Murray record Could I Have this Dance?
  A: Anne Murray recorded "Could I Have this Dance?" in early 1980 or possibly late 1979. It first ...
help with song7/6/2009merrystar
  Q: ..i recently saw an episode of ally Mcbeal n towards the end they played this song "i hope i wont ...
  A: The song you heard is called "I Hope that I don't Fall in Love with You". It is originally by Tom ...
The Musical, Almost.4/30/2009merrystar
  Q: There's a lot of great songs such as "There's a Party at my House", "The Blues" and "Can't Keep a ...
  A: To the best of my knowledge, the clips of the music from Ally McBeal are not available anywhere ...
GRACE/CORETTA1/18/2009merrystar
  Q: Larry call the new secretary (regina hall) grace, then in the fifthy serie she go to work to cage ...
  A: I'm a little bit confused, because I thought that Regina Hall's character was called Coretta by ...
a song when ally was at her psychologist12/26/2008merrystar
  Q: on the episode that elly went to the psychologist she told her that evry time she is filling sad she ...
  A: I can't answer your email directly, so hopefully you will see this. The song the psychologist sang ...
John Cage and The Bells12/13/2008merrystar
  Q: Can you please let me know which season and episode John Cage first hears the bells
  A: John first heard the bells in Season 1. The first episode I'm sure that they appeared in was ...
Robert Downey Jr. singing on Ally McBeal11/14/2008merrystar
  Q: Its been quite awhile since I watched, but I recall an episode of AM in which RDJ was sitting at the ...
  A: Was the episode you remember a Christmas episode? Because what I immediately thought of was RDJ ...
Where Billy works10/16/2008merrystar
  Q: In the Pilot Billy says he worked for Souter, then for Steptoe. Then he says Georgia works at ...
  A: I'm not sure if they're famous or not but: *Procter Goodwin (commonly referred to as Goodwin) is ...
Song from season 2 episode 15 pls.9/29/2008merrystar
  Q: It's me again,as the title says i am looking for a song from episode "Sideshow" from season 2 of ...
  A: The song has been used many times in addition to being used on Ally. One such use was a ...
james marsden song in season 5 episode 38/24/2008merrystar
  Q: am trying to find the name of the song James Marsden sang in the bar in this episode. the only line ...
  A: The song he sang is called "Witchcraft", and it has been recorded by many artists, including Frank ...
beautifull song8/22/2008merrystar
  Q: I can't remember the episode name,but it is the one were Ally takes that boy with an amazing voice ...
  A: The song you remember is called "You're Still You". The singer is Josh Groban, and he recorded the ...
Barry White7/27/2008merrystar
  Q: What was the name of the episode that Barry White was actually a guest star on? I know it was for ...
  A: The episode was in Season 2, and it was called "Those Lips, That Hand". Barry White appears to sing ...
song- Ally McBeal and Robert Downey Jr Outside7/15/2008merrystar
  Q: I believe the song I am thinking of is from the episode where Calista Flockhart and Robert Downey ...
  A: I'm a little confused by your question. The song which played when Ally & Larry were outside ...
Ally McBeal5/27/2008merrystar
  Q: Who played the role of the bartender in the bar they always went to on the final season of Ally?? ...
  A: I found two different ids for a bartender in the final season of Ally. One was Todd Johnson: ...
What do they say in this episode...5/25/2008merrystar
  Q: Hey, I have a question about what they're saying in one of the episodes, as I really can't make it ...
  A: It is a very long time since I saw that episode, and I don't actually know what the dialogue is. ...
It's not from Ally,but pls i really need help.5/9/2008merrystar
  Q: Allthough this song is not in Ally Mcbeal,i found it cause of the show,when they brought Chubby ...
  A: I looked up "Limbo Rock" in the music databases and found the following list of performers ...
the phrase "youstinka"5/8/2008merrystar
  Q: What means this? A old woman in the end of TV show over a chair. I read she is the grandmother of ...
  A: The phrase was one of David Kelley's grandmother's favorite phrases apparently. I found this in an ...
help!4/24/2008merrystar
  Q: I wanted to know if you could help me identify this one song that is featured on one of the episodes ...
  A: I think the song you remember is "The Java Jive", which has been recorded several times by Manhattan ...
JOHN BISCUIT3/21/2008merrystar
  Q: I see Ally Mcbeal in Italian language, so I don't have a clear idea of why He is called Biscuit, the ...
  A: The reason he is called "The Biscuit" is pretty murky to most Americans too actually. You can read ...
Question3/13/2008merrystar
  Q: I haven't seen all of the Ally McBeal's (as much as I would like to), but there was one episode ...
  A: I believe that the episode you remember is the Season 3 episode "Buried Pleasures". You can find a ...
ally McBeal song2/21/2008merrystar
  Q: I don't know the title. Here are some of the lyrics: "Your love is the only love I know" "you're the ...
  A: I'm not sure about an Ally McBeal song, but the lyrics you quote are the final part of the Mary J. ...
a song in ally mcbeal1/17/2008merrystar
  Q: hi i was just wondering if you knew what the song is called that robert downey jr sings at the ...
  A: The song is "Sherry Darling", originally written and recorded by Bruce Springsteen. While I don't ...
Song and artist from an episode1/14/2008merrystar
  Q: I am trying to find out who the singer is and the song she sang in the episode where Ally helps a ...
  A: The singer is Jennifer Holliday, and the song you ask about is called "Fools Fall in Love". ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4   |  Next       All

Ally McBeal

merrystar

Top Expert on this page