Alternative Medicine/alternative therapy for BiPolar

Bman wrote at 2013-12-25 07:11:25
I would consider trying Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li. This has helped me so far and I am able to now stop taking my anti-psychotic medication. I have Schizophrenia. This is for both Bi-Polar and Schizophrenia. You can look up the herb on activeherb.com and read about it. I would also keep to vitamins and healthy foods. You can try adding these super foods which I use. They are kelp, wheatgrass, alfalfa, spirulina, barley grass, oats, barley, buckwheat. i have found these to help me along with a vitamin regimine and the Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li.

bman wrote at 2013-12-25 07:17:09
you could try Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li for Bi-Polar. It works well for schizophrenia and is used for bipolar also. you can read about it at activeherb.

Alternative Medicine

Dr J Michael Ernest