Alternative Medicine/USE OF HERB FUCOXANTHIN AND POMEGEANATE SEED OIL FOR WEIGHT LOSS WHILST BREASTFEEDING

Abby wrote at 2015-01-28 15:02:42
If you have a thyroid problem The best way to lose weight is to figure out why your thyroid is sluggish, then work at correcting that first, followed by eating whole foods and avoiding chemicals that are hard on your thyroid. You may want to detox but should wait until after you are done breast feeding. Of course you don't want to eat too much food but depending on your current size at least 1500 per day if you are not breast feeding, if you are then at least 2000 calories per day for a small framed women. I'm sure you realize that if you go under that range your body will think it's starving your breast milk production will decrease and your body will hold onto fat like it's the last morsel of food it will ever see... For survival sake. I graduated with my degree in dietetics and have continued education in holistic nutrition and herbalism.  

Alternative Medicine

Dr. Kristina Conner