Alternative Medicine/sexual dysfunction caused by colonics

I lost the pleasurable sensitivity in my penis after using colonics. I was introduced to this method of internal cleansing by the books "The Holy Movement." In that book it says when you do intense cleansing you need to do intense rebuilding. It is talking about rebuilding a persons endocrine system. The books didn't say specifically how to rebuild the endocrine system. I asked the author
over the phone how to fix the problem and she suggested the use of a product that didn't work. I want to fix this problem naturally anyway. How can I do that?

Hello Cody
I'm sorry - this is outside the area of my expertise and sounds like a case for legal action against the operator of the colonic clinic.  Of course you would need to prove that the colonic therapy was the cause of your problem.  In the meantime, hormonal assessment and herbal medicine would be the approach that I recommend..
Best wishes.

Alternative Medicine

Sharon Erdrich

Any health related question, particularly those related to an holistic approach, using nutrition, herbal medicine, aromatherapy and lifestyle options.

30 years as a registered nurse, Private health consultant and experienced educator of complementary medicine practitioners.

NZAMH, NZ Nursing Council., AIMA (Associate member), Naturopaths of NZ.

Kai Tiaki Journal. Healthy Options Magazine. See my website for downloadable articles.

Reg Nurse, Post Grad Cert Health Science (Nutrition), Dip Herbal Med, Dip Naturopathy, Dip Aromatherapy.

Best Research Paper, Top Naturopathic Student (2005)

Varied, from all ages and with a range of health issues.