Alternative Medicine/sexual dysfunction caused by colonics

Question
I lost the pleasurable sensitivity in my penis after using colonics. I was introduced to this method of internal cleansing by the books "The Holy Movement." In that book it says when you do intense cleansing you need to do intense rebuilding. It is talking about rebuilding a persons endocrine system. The books didn't say specifically how to rebuild the endocrine system. I asked the author
over the phone how to fix the problem and she suggested the use of a product that didn't work. I want to fix this problem naturally anyway. How can I do that?

Answer
Hello Cody
I'm sorry - this is outside the area of my expertise and sounds like a case for legal action against the operator of the colonic clinic.  Of course you would need to prove that the colonic therapy was the cause of your problem.  In the meantime, hormonal assessment and herbal medicine would be the approach that I recommend..
Best wishes.
Sharon

Alternative Medicine

Sharon Erdrich