Alternative Medicine/headaches

Question
I get blinding headaches after working on the computer, can you help?

Answer
Hi Judith, thanks for your question. Clearly as you know I am a Therapist you will have had your eyes checked? Great. you need also to make sure that every hour and a half you are taking a complete break from looking at your screen? By break I mean resting your eyes, go walk about or even shut your eyes for 5 minutes or so. Ultradian brain rhythms want/need us to really rest every hour and a half. Apart from both these things, ie check your eye sight with a professional, taking complete rests every hour & a half, and resting your head & mind. Ask your self this simple question - when you're away from work, when you can 'put your feet up' and be quiet: Could there be any part of me resisting my computer work? do this for a few days. Write down any 'answers' you may receive from your own unconscious mind. Work on negotiating with any part of you that is resisting your computer work. Get back to me whenever you like if your uncertain - or yourheadaches persist. There are many other options for us to try for you. Warmly Sally

Alternative Medicine

Sally Stubbs