Alternative Medicine/Hair Regrowth Recipes

I am a 21 years old Bengali male, living in Dhaka Bangladesh.

I have a receding hairline, and I forehead is becoming bigger, and hair decreasing in surface area. My hair has started to become less dense and has started to decrease in quality. Though it grows fast.

My Question is---
1. Can you give a recipe to make a potion at home using readily available items that can be used to increase the density and surface area of my hair?

Hi Rim I'm so sorry to hear about your problem with your hair. to help people restore their hair growth I have developed my own type of Hypnotherapy over the past 30 years of rigorous study in my field of Therapy and also study of neurosciences. I do not have recipes as such. I experienced hair loss myself - abut 30% hair loss. I worked with my own therapeutic techniques. I restored my hair to full growth with no recurrence of loss. So, based on my work, I have developed a Therapy course of half an hour a day for 120 days on 14 CD's. Have a look if you're interested on our websites and Thank you so much for getting in touch with me and for your question. I do know how horrid hair loss is... please get back to me if you have more questions. Thinking of you warmly Sally

Alternative Medicine

Sally Stubbs

I can answer any questions relating to psychological-emotional and behavioural problems such as anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, insomnia, stress and stress related problems, issues with anger, difficulty in reationships, problems with self esteem and self confidence. Also I can answer questions about psycho-somatic problems such as allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, certain skin disorders, alopecia. The aim and success of my Work is cure, not to manage or control. The mind does know how to effect lasting cure. My Work is how to communicate correctly with the unconscious mind. My Work asssits a person to release their own resources and strengths.

I have been in private practice since 1982 as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist. I have studied Neuro-sciences from one of my eminent teachers Dr Ernest Rossi. I was consultant for three years to the Juvenile Justice Team - helppnig young offenders to change their behaviours with huge successes. I was a lecturer for 10 years teaching both Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy

NHS online Journal. Yoga OM. NCP professional journal Asian Women Mag. Baby Surrey, Baby London Mag. Bella Mag. Black Beauty & Hair Mag. Celebs on Sunday. women's Fitness Mag Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Sunday Express, Hair Flair & Beauty Mag. Healthy Living Mag. Heat Mag. Red Mag. Woman Mag. Mother & Baby, Ladies First Mag. More Mag. Natural Health Mag. NO Mag. Nutrition Rocks Mag. Pick Me Up Mag. Pink Parenting Mag. Psychologies Mag. Recognise Mag. Red Mag. Positive Health Mag. SixtyplusSurfers Mag. The Daily Mind, Time 7 Leisure Mag. My Book; If Life Gives You Lemon's.... publsihed by Gibson Square Boooks April 2011

Fellow of the Academy of Curative Hypnotherapists and Diploma Memeber of the ACH. Full Memeber of the National Council of Psychotherapists. Studied for many years under Dr Ernest Rossi and the late genius David Grove.

Fellow of the ACH awarded in 1996

All my past and current clients suffered with the psychological emotional and psychosomatic problems that I have listed. I have worked successfully with them and asssited them to acheive their goal, and be problem free. I have Worked with a number of celebrities. I Work with anyone who wants to cure their suffering.