Alternative Medicine/Calcium Deposits

Hello Tonja,

I have developed calcium deposits on the top of my second biggest toe and It is hurting quite a lot these days. I broke the same toe about 24 years ago. I was told in order to get rid of these calcium deposits I would need to get surgery. Arre there any alternative remedies I could use to lessen the pain and/or remove the calcium?

Thank you,

Hello Michael,

I like to use HSN-W with Hydrangea and Magnesium to break down the deposits.
Sometimes Oral Chelation needs to be addressed. This is a longer term application that would require a phone consult to go over.
Do not take calcium supplements.
If their is inflammation Joint Support can be used as well.
Their are times the kidneys need to be nourised
I use Kidney drainage with water retension or high blood pressure or general kidney needs
KB-C with back pain and structural issues.
Super Omegea 3 for pure fish oil can also be used.

To order you can go to
This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases. If you have any health problems consult a health practitioner before embarking on any course of treatment

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells

Tonja Wells is a Certified Natural Health Professional. (C.N.H.P.) and a Certified Herbal Health Consultation (N.H.C.). She is currently working on her Naturopathic Doctors degree. She has been working as an herbalist since 1992 years. Tonja can answer your questions on herbs and herbal health needs in most areas such as having more energy, weight loss, allergies, stress, depression, ADHD, hormones, stress, PMS, menopause, herbs for children and much more. She specializes in putting complete herbal health and nutritional programs together for clients.

I am a certified Natural Health Professional and certified as an Herbal Health Consultant. I have been working with clients for 10 years. I also have a web site you can visit to obtain more information. You can visit me at

Certified Natural Health Professional through Certified Herbal Health Consultant