Alternative Medicine/Chronic Problems With Tonsils

Question
Hi there Ms.Wells!

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to the message.  That is very kind of you.  

My name is Jessica.  I am a married, twenty-five year old who lives in Arkansas. For quite some time, I have had chronic problems with tonsil stones in my right tonsil.  I brush my teeth regularly and I gargle with salt water once a night.  However, I still get tonsil stones.   Are there any holistic remedies?  

Thank you for the information!  Have a great day.  :)

Answer
Hello Jessica,

Tonsil stones usually relate back to the lymphatic system. Getting the lymphatic system moving and the colon is essential.

I would use Lymphatic Drainage and IN-X to get the lymph moving.
If the bowels are not moving well - 2 to 3 x a day I would use magnesium complex and Probiotic 11.

Dairy and wheat foods do promote congestion of the lymph as well. So fasting from these two food groups and eating lots of fruits and vegetables can help.

Sucking on a zinc throat lozenge can aid in this as

To order these products you can go to
www.YourHerbalHealthSolutions.com

Once you order through my website I can get further information about your to suggest amounts and how to use these products.

To Your Health,

Tonja Wells, CNHP, NHC

This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases. If you have any health problems consult a health practitioner before embarking on any course of treatment

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells