Alternative Medicine/height growth


hi, I'm Deepu of age 17.could please educate me about the medicines which increase my height.My present height is 5.6"(5feet 6inches)

Dear Deepu,

Kindly note that exercises like pull ups, Swimming, cycling, rope skipping, in increasing height. There is one medicine called vruddhi which is used to increase height.Try complan also only if you are exercising as per above.

All the best !


Alternative Medicine

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Milan Mehta


I am a NEEM TREE SPECIALIST, residing in India, the home of Neem Tree. For Centuries, Indians have been using this wonderful Neem Tree for various uses in day to day life. Today when the Western world has suddenly become aware of the miraculous properties, innumerable questions come across their mind reg. the uses. I shall try my level best to answer your questions related to NEEM TREE.


I have been honoured by being invited to present an Paper on NEEM TREE in International Conference. Besides that I have also authored an articles on Neem for International Magazines,Indian Magazines & Newspapers.I have been invited to give Free lectures to general populace on Neem Uses.

©2017 All rights reserved.