Alternative Medicine/itchy legs and around anus, bartholin gland cyst

for the last few years i've been getting rash on my calves - they start as scattered goosebumps looking and are rather itchy. they are not related to shaving as i first thought and occur mostly in the winter (i live in so cal). they appear on the outer sides and backs of my both calves, i get itchy spells i have to scratch it, more at night, which just aggravates the condition. after scratching the pimples become red, hard and i feel hot sensation in the area. when squeezed liquid comes out. the only relief i found is applying ice pack.
i got one of my most severe case about a week ago and a couple of days after that also the skin around my anus started to itch badly which now is my worst misery. wonder if it's related.
it's even uncomfortable to sit at this point. again ice pack helps and also rubbing the rash with propolis tincture which burns afterwards for a bit(better than itch)but hasn't helped spreading the rash so far.
and yesterday i found which seems like a bartholin gland cyst on my perineum, pea sized. it's painless but now i think i really need help. i scheduled accupunture treatment and after my research i was gonna buy silica and sulphur homeopathy - all these seemed to help a lot of women. what is your advice?
i understand and believe disease start in the spiritual/emotional realm and are opportunities for us change.  I am 37 and i've dealt with quite some stress for while.  have been grieving due to marital issues which, thank god, i believe the major ones have been resolved. actually, lately we get along well and i don't feel anxious as before. i'd love to solve the cause so the symptoms don't show up again!
thank you so much for your time:)

Hi Lucie

Thank you so much for your question and for contacting me. I am really glad to hear from you - and sad to hear about your uncomfortable, to say the least, symptoms.
To be honest I would not know about silica sulphur - as I have not studied homeopathy. Sorry about that.
However I totally agree with you that the antecedents of most symptoms are located in emotional/spiritual realms.
My rigorous work of over 30 years (I've Loved every minute of it# is based on the philosophy of: The Symptom is the Solution it is searching for the problem
So I have a couple of ideas for you to begin with. As our emotional and spiritual realms are accessed thru' our unconscious mind - here are a couple of safe ways for you to communicate with your own unconscious AND equally important for your unconscious to communicate safely with you - where the problem is sourced. Which could be as you said - your recent stress - or 'stress' in your younger life?
So first- go to my website there is a free download of one my metaphorical stories which lasts for 20 minutes Play my story for a few days every day - maybe 10 days. After the first few minutes you can ignore my voice and say to your self: I want my unconscious mind to comfortably give me information to the cause of these symptoms. Make notes. Second - After 10 days or so of this - from the information you have keep gong with my story and say to yourself I want my unconscious to give me solutions to X Y #whatever you have been given by your unconscious will be the X & Y#My story takes you into safe trance which simply means you access deeper within your unconscious in a safe way. DO please get back to me if you have any questions - or get back to me in a couple of weeks with your progress - I'll be able to help further then.
Thinking of you warmly
Sally #sally stubbs#

Alternative Medicine

Sally Stubbs

I can answer any questions relating to psychological-emotional and behavioural problems such as anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, insomnia, stress and stress related problems, issues with anger, difficulty in reationships, problems with self esteem and self confidence. Also I can answer questions about psycho-somatic problems such as allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, certain skin disorders, alopecia. The aim and success of my Work is cure, not to manage or control. The mind does know how to effect lasting cure. My Work is how to communicate correctly with the unconscious mind. My Work asssits a person to release their own resources and strengths.

I have been in private practice since 1982 as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist. I have studied Neuro-sciences from one of my eminent teachers Dr Ernest Rossi. I was consultant for three years to the Juvenile Justice Team - helppnig young offenders to change their behaviours with huge successes. I was a lecturer for 10 years teaching both Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy

NHS online Journal. Yoga OM. NCP professional journal Asian Women Mag. Baby Surrey, Baby London Mag. Bella Mag. Black Beauty & Hair Mag. Celebs on Sunday. women's Fitness Mag Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Sunday Express, Hair Flair & Beauty Mag. Healthy Living Mag. Heat Mag. Red Mag. Woman Mag. Mother & Baby, Ladies First Mag. More Mag. Natural Health Mag. NO Mag. Nutrition Rocks Mag. Pick Me Up Mag. Pink Parenting Mag. Psychologies Mag. Recognise Mag. Red Mag. Positive Health Mag. SixtyplusSurfers Mag. The Daily Mind, Time 7 Leisure Mag. My Book; If Life Gives You Lemon's.... publsihed by Gibson Square Boooks April 2011

Fellow of the Academy of Curative Hypnotherapists and Diploma Memeber of the ACH. Full Memeber of the National Council of Psychotherapists. Studied for many years under Dr Ernest Rossi and the late genius David Grove.

Fellow of the ACH awarded in 1996

All my past and current clients suffered with the psychological emotional and psychosomatic problems that I have listed. I have worked successfully with them and asssited them to acheive their goal, and be problem free. I have Worked with a number of celebrities. I Work with anyone who wants to cure their suffering.