Alternative Medicine/regarding SAD

Hello there,

My name is Thomas. I am suffering from Social anxiety disorder. I am planning to take anti-depressants for that. But I know that they may provide relief from symptoms only (no permanent relief). Can you recommend me something that I can take simultaneously with prescription medicines which can permanently cure social anxiety without any interaction? Also specify how much time it will take to cure.

Hello Thomas
Your question is not easy to answer, as to answer it in a way that is beneficial for you requires a comprehensive biomedical consultation, which is outside the scope of this forum.  

There are so many things that can cause a person to have a problem such as yours and you can be assured that it is NOT caused by a lack of anti-depressant medication.

I strongly advise you to seek a health consultant who is competent in orthomolecular therapy for mood disorders.  If you do not succeed in this, we could arrange a consultation via Skype - which would be chargeable by credit card at the outset of the consultation.

Kind regards

Alternative Medicine

Sharon Erdrich

Any health related question, particularly those related to an holistic approach, using nutrition, herbal medicine, aromatherapy and lifestyle options.

30 years as a registered nurse, Private health consultant and experienced educator of complementary medicine practitioners.

NZAMH, NZ Nursing Council., AIMA (Associate member), Naturopaths of NZ.

Kai Tiaki Journal. Healthy Options Magazine. See my website for downloadable articles.

Reg Nurse, Post Grad Cert Health Science (Nutrition), Dip Herbal Med, Dip Naturopathy, Dip Aromatherapy.

Best Research Paper, Top Naturopathic Student (2005)

Varied, from all ages and with a range of health issues.