Alternative Medicine/holy basil

Question
Hi Sally,

I have been struggling with anxiety and nervousness most of my life.  Recently supplementing with holy basil (tulsi) for a few weeks really helped to calm me and I felt better than I had in a long time. I have been taking it everyday for about 3 months now and it seems that its effects have worn off.  It doesn't help me with my anxiety anymore.  Any ideas why this herb that was working so well doesn't work anymore?  Should I be rotating it with something else or simply staying off of it for a while?  I also take magnesium and l-theanine occasionally for extra help.

Thank you,
Jay

Answer
Hi Jay - how nice to hear from you & I'm sorry to hear about your nervousness & anxiety -in response to this your question "....Any ideas why this herb that was working so well doesn't work anymore?"  
Yes I do have an answer. As an overview - rather than me being able to be specific to you & your life experiences: Part of our self will get 'stuck' in certain emotional & psychological moments - which are 'making' us nervous & anxious or emotionally fearful. We Unconsciously 'freeze' time in an attempt to protect our self - form the possiblilty of the 'nextt moment' getting worse. This 'stuck' part of our self MAY be quite young - but not necessarily.  (Have a look at my short video on you tube sally stubbs ltd - sally explaind "T minus one" - this will explain better what I'm saying.) The 'stuck' part of our self - who is nervous, anxious or afraid - NEEDS - to be communicated with in a 'clean' elegant way - this part of our self does not want to be made to 'go away' or 'got ridd of' even with wonderful herbs! Please do feel comfortable to emmail me on sally@sally-stubbs.com my private email address. I will I promise be able to help you & asssit you to calmness & inner security once I know a little more about you. I'll be delighted to hear from you. There's no charge of course for my email help! Thank you so much for contacting me.
Warmly

Sally

Alternative Medicine

Sally Stubbs